RD 2, Pick 38: OT Cody Ford, Oklahoma

SDS

23 hours ago, MDH said:

It won't even be the most improved line in the last year. Did you see how the Colts turned their line around? 

That said, I do like what they've done to the OL this year and it should be vastly improved.

...LMAO...most improved line in history?.....can somebody assist this lad off the ledge?....think Greenspan called it "irrational exuberance"......we are a LONG way from legendary tandems of Shell/Upshaw or Hutch/Jones......throw in the "Electric Company" for good measure.....try "slow 'n steady" development as we go first....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 4/27/2019 at 1:36 PM, Augie said:

I just hope they figure out who goes where quickly so they have some time to gel. 

sometimes underrated qualifier to run a solid line day in day out. communication and trust across the O line is critical. regardless of skill set. 
lets hope he jumps right in the pan and stays away from the fire. 
lotta competition on the line this season. love it.
Beanes get points for solid  effort to upgrade the line and i might say the "skill players" for Josh.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

This guy 100% wanted DK Metcalf.

Lol.. they don’t score the touchdowns or get all the accolades, but we know the line is where the real football is played. If the OL is deficient, nothing works. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol.. they don’t score the touchdowns or get all the accolades, but we know the line is where the real football is played. If the OL is deficient, nothing works. 

PPL throw a cursory wave at how bad our OL was.....and go directly to talent at the WR positions.......

OFFENSIVE LINE WAS A HUGE PART OF LAST YEAR"S PROBLEM FOLKS

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3