RD 2, Pick 38: OT Cody Ford, Oklahoma

SDS

5 hours ago, Doc said:

There definitely is now.  I didn't think they needed to draft an O-lineman, much less high, because they signed a bunch of them in FA, and good ones at that who can start at each position and upgrade the guys they'll replace.  The question mark was LT because Dawkins had a down year for whatever reason and the pic of him at voluntary workouts was disconcerting.  Now with the addition of Ford, who they'll probably give every opportunity to win RT, I think Nsekhe and Dawkins will compete at LT.

I just hope they figure out who goes where quickly so they have some time to gel. 

• Like (+1) 2

I haven’t read this thread other than the title and I’m sure that this has been said a lot in it but I just watched Cody’s press conference and here’s the first 2 things I can say about him.

1. I would be scared to death to have that guy pissed off at me.

2. Cody looks angry even when he’s not.

Hello, NFL, meet Cody Ford.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I think our first three picks are money, the others I'm less sure about but I think Oliver, Ford and Singletary were as good of picks as could be.

I like Knox and he fits a need.  Of the rest, I think the defensive players have a chance to stick as those positions are thin.

• Like (+1) 1