RD 2, Pick 38: OT Cody Ford, Oklahoma

SDS

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

:sick:

You can gain strength but can't teach physicality and nastiness.

Good thing we have a new 18 million dollar performance center

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I love Oliver, he compares to a Jimmy Graham type TE.  I want him or Knox at some point in this draft.

I still want a WR though because Brown has trouble staying healthy and Zay is meh.  So I want one more guy in there and would someone like DK, Butler, Sills, etc

I want a WR as well. I don’t know if we will be able to get DK or Butler; however, we may be able to get someone like Mles Boykin in the 3rd

Awwww some upset armchair gm’s on this thread.. poor guys what happened? They didn’t pick someone you like ???

LoL go start some fire Beane threads, cause of course then you can interview and get the job y’all are so smart at this draft stuff you can already tell they screwed up so bad 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t understand the negativity around this pick. Draft all the weapons you want, if your QB is running for his life on every play, and the defense keeps stacking the box because you can’t protect, what good is DK Metcalf? What good is any skill player or QB? Not one team has ever won anything without a talented OLine. 

Grow up, watch the game with the rest of the men, and stop pouting. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Right,  caveman football. Great job Sean we can kick FG'S

You really need to calm down.

You do realize you can't get everything in one draft.

Plus, how is Allen going to throw to the skill player you want if he is on his back?

• Like (+1) 4