RD 2, Pick 38: OT Cody Ford, Oklahoma

SDS

Hell yeah. I LOVE the trenches babee. Let's see if we can push our way down field to TD's and push the other team back to safeties.

Da TRENCHES. I'm psyched always wanted a big investment in the big lugs. It's a safe (ish) great overall investment. The boys make an impact in all facets. Beef them up. All about da trenches.

Is he good? Do we like him? BPA? Good value? Reach? Someone enlighten me on Ford. I just like the fact we traded up for a guy we wanted.. in the trenches.

LEEEEEETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

18 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

He is really mean.

The themes of the OL this year has been 1 nasty streak 2 good pass blockers and 3 position flexibility. I like it.

Edited by aceman_16
speelling
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

Was announced as a tackle despite being listed as a guard.  Highlight reel also featured him playing tackle.

At worst he is a 10 yr LG, at best he is a 10 yr RT.

Happy either way. With Morse and Ford the OL is significantly improved.

Shady, Gore and Josh all just did shots.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Or TE Josh Oliver.

I love Oliver, he compares to a Jimmy Graham type TE.  I want him or Knox at some point in this draft.

I still want a WR though because Brown has trouble staying healthy and Zay is meh.  So I want one more guy in there and would someone like DK, Butler, Sills, etc

• Like (+1) 3

Well, Kiper and McShay both loved this pick so I gotta think it’s a solid selection. 

Interesting they moved up.  Must’ve thought Tampa would take him or maybe they had inside info that some other club was about to trade into that slot to grab Ford.

12 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Right some WR who  can block and has a high motor,  Sean is loser and this pick is on him.  They have garbage at wr and still do

Dude, your sarcasm needs work. What you said sounds like your real thoughts.

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

He is right,  garbage at wr and TE,  you keep drinking the Sean koolaid of ground and pound when guys cannot make plays down the field or get any separation.  This a stupid pick,  like the year we passed on Gronk.  Speed and size that we needed,  total wasted pick and we gave up another pick to do.  

Brown and Beasley and a developing Foster mean nothing then.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

At worst he is a 10 yr LG, at best he is a 10 yr RT.

Happy either way. With Morse and Ford the OL is significantly improved.

Shady, Gore and Josh all just did shots.

Me as well. Let's get some more big lugs in there. All about getting JA the Dak & Russell Wilson experience as a young QB. Let's do more babee.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

He is right,  garbage at wr and TE,  you keep drinking the Sean koolaid of ground and pound when guys cannot make plays down the field or get any separation.  This a stupid pick,  like the year we passed on Gronk.  Speed and size that we needed,  total wasted pick and we gave up another pick to do.  

A conventional pick for a conventional coach that wants to run a conventional offense.