NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Developmental guy. Throwing away a 4th round pick to move up for him probably wasn't necessary. 

How do you know? New England traded away from their spot right behind us, so for all you/we know they wanted Knox & traded out of that pick once we got him 1st.

By all accounts he was mocked to be chosen in the 3rd round, NFL.com had him projected for the 2nd round, so it seems fine to me.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Ok, context matters.  He was on the same team as AJ Brown, the immortal DK Metcalf and a third decent WR Demarcus Lodge.  Not a lot of receptions left after those 3.  For sure, a pick based on athletic ability and potential - a projection, but has talent.

Have you seen Alabama's passing distribution?

here I will show you. 

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/pi/shareit/KYHLK

see 4th on that list? that's a TE that put up 700+ rec yards. 

see 2 through 5? they all have around 40 receptions. 

see number 1? has 1300 receiving yards. 

there is no need to make excuses. 

he could be great, we will all wait and see!

just stop making excuses for grown men. they don't need you to defend them.

Edited by c-troop

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Antonio Brown was a 5th round pick

Sure.. I guess we can play this game if you’d like.  

Im not even against drafting a WR tomorrow... im just not under some illusion that the guy is going to  be challenging anyone but Duke Williams and Isaiah McKenzie for the cut line. 

Just now, SCBills said:

Im not even against drafting a WR tomorrow... im just not under some illusion that the guy is going to  be challenging anyone but Duke Williams and Isaiah McKenzie for the cut line. 

Nobody challenges McKittrick!  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

I wasn't playing any game, you acted like no good WR was drafted in the 5th round and arguably the best WR in the game today was drafted in round 5.

10 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Bills could have had both Hakeem Butler and Jace Sternberger.  Before the day started I never thought that was possible because both wouldn't be there when they had their picks.  They were both there 3 times and the Bills didn't draft any of them.  Not a fan of what we did in the 3rd round at all.  On top of all that, we are out of the 4th round to do this.

So this tells you Beans did not see them the way you do.  Help me out, why should I believe you are a better judge of talent? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

A.Johnson would be a great pick in rd5 or later.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Thanks for sharing that!

I don't recall ever seeing a RB generate so many missed tackles than this guy, and to be honest, I can't really see how he's doing it.  He just seems to have that kinda "it" factor that you can't explain.

I'm really looking forward to him scoring 32 rushing TDs for the Bills this year!