NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Does Williams get a chance to fill that role this year? Certainly can look for competition though. 

No. Not in my eyes. I don't even consider him a possibility till he does something to show that he is. I prefer someone else. 

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I like it. 

Now, the draft is basically over for the Bills with only a 5th, 6th and 7th, but I like what they’ve done and they will still have UDFAs to sign.

I would like to see a LB drafted.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Duke Williams?

The guy who's been in the CFL? Yea, let's rely on him.??

Lol ok.  We’re talking about WR5 after Brown, Foster, Beasley and Zay.   Our next pick is in the 5th Round.  I’m sure we’ll find a stud big bodied WR there.....

Bills could have had both Hakeem Butler and Jace Sternberger.  Before the day started I never thought that was possible because both wouldn't be there when they had their picks.  They were both there 3 times and the Bills didn't draft any of them.  Not a fan of what we did in the 3rd round at all.  On top of all that, we are out of the 4th round to do this.

Edited by sven233

Just now, SCBills said:

Lol ok.  We’re talking about WR5 after Brown, Foster, Beasley and Zay.   Our next pick is in the 5th Round.  I’m sure we’ll find a stud big bodied WR there.....

There is still Preston Williams who will go late for none football reasons but I love his tape. 

OK, still haven’t slit my wrists, bur couldn’t we have maneuvered above #64 to grab Metcalf?

Do we have to be as excited about Devin Singletary as we are about Oliver and Ford?

Was he really BPA?  Was RB  a position of need?

As I say when I scold my pal Rufus, BAD PICK, BEANE... BAD BOY!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

Good thing too as the fan base had the torches and pitchforks out over that RB pick :lol:

I think they called security and got Whaley out of the draft room after the 3rd pick ?

• Like (+1) 1