NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

A bunch of Maulers on the line, several Running back additions, and speedy WR's = a heavy run offense with play action shots. 

Well said! Almost sounds like they're building an offense specifically tailored to Allens strengths! 

I'm telling ya , kid is going to make a big time jump. Cause defenses headaches. Quietly built a sneaky good O. Wouldn't be shocked if they're top 12 or better

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Um Ok?!

Your football iq is a bit on the low side.

Its not like we added 2 proven veteran WR in FA to to compliment Foster , Zay . Also Ray Ray ,Duke ,McKenzie on the bubble. Our WR Corp week 1 in 19 compared to 18 will be night and day!!! We did overhaul WR.

RB can be found Undrafted but this is McDs 3rd draft and first RB they drafted. In the last 2 yrs a bunch of very good - great RB came from Rd 3!

Oh and WR can be found Undrafted as well. Our very own Robert Foster was the best rookie WR in the last 8 games! 

I guess you know how to build a team better than Buffs staff?!?

Hows Beane sack look?

6 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Great vision and lateral quickness.  I think he plays faster than his 4.66 time.  He's a TD machine.

That said, it's a RB.....IN THE 3RD FREAKING ROUND!!!!!!!  Just terrible.

I struggle with this popular narrative.  I agree that you can find productive RBs after the first two rounds, but the popular view now seems to be that you can just grab an RB  in the 5th or later and expect good production.  

Have a look at some video of this guy - very shifty and seems to have great vision.  

Admittedly, I am OldTimer and the game may have changed without me noticing, but from what i’ve Seen of Singletary, I think he could be a good contributor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I know no one wants to hear this,  but I live in Cincinnati and Kroft is more than capable.

Not a flashy draft pick at TE, but a proven player nonetheless. You might be surprised by him. 

He's a solid "B"

I sure hope the Cincinnati Kid works out for us next year,