NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

If you base everything off a 40 yard dash guys like Larry Fitzgerald would be off your board.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

If you base everything off a 40 yard dash guys like Larry Fitzgerald would be off your board.

Bet he still thinks the 49ers were morons to take Jerry Rice. 4.71 40????  What a loser amirite????

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

This. I love this. The best way to help Josh Allen is to not make him do it all. give the man a run game, let him take his play fakes when they stack the box, and let him air it to Foster and Brown. 

I'm pretty sure Thomas just said "faraberry" for February.

But the story is cool!

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

this is so stupid, we need Receivers and we draft a RB ,which can be found undrafted, these last two picks are terrible.

we could have overhauled the receiving corps and apparently we are just going to run the ball.

Um Ok?!

Your football iq is a bit on the low side.

Its not like we added 2 proven veteran WR in FA to to compliment Foster , Zay . Also Ray Ray ,Duke ,McKenzie on the bubble. Our WR Corp week 1 in 19 compared to 18 will be night and day!!! We did overhaul WR.

RB can be found Undrafted but this is McDs 3rd draft and first RB they drafted. In the last 2 yrs a bunch of very good - great RB came from Rd 3!

Oh and WR can be found Undrafted as well. Our very own Robert Foster was the best rookie WR in the last 8 games! 

I guess you know how to build a team better than Buffs staff?!?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

40 yard dash does not equal real world quickness. How often do you get the opportunity to run a full 40 yards on a football field ?‍♂️

when you are sprinting to the endzone

1 minute ago, BillsInWilmingtonNC said:

That is not at all what Beane thinks about when drafting players, he has put an emphasis on drafting the right players for building long term. Not buying it that they drafted a rb because they think Gore and McCoy will get injured... And I was asking in terms of draft value what makes Devin in the 3rd better than a Bryce Love in the 5th, that’s all. And I usually love everything McBeane do, just not sure about this but admittedly don’t know much about Singletary.

I told you the draft value. Singletary can play this year and love cant. I love how fans criticize and are skeptical before knowing anything about a player. Look at a few numbers and complain. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

And a brilliant pick by the Ravens. I had a 1st round grade on Jaylon Ferguson. He will out perform his draft stock. His tape is better than he times. 

I love this player. Oh well. He's going to be so good for them.

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Everyone understands that Kareem hunt (abhorrent life situation aside) is a 4.62 40 guy right?

It just might be ok...

if if you can accept starting a 4.6 40 RB on your fantasy team, maybe one can work on your favorite team? 

And Kamara is a 4.56 guy. And probably the quickest RB in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Um Ok?!

Your football iq is a bit on the low side.

Its not like we added 2 proven veteran WR in FA to to compliment Foster , Zay . Also Ray Ray ,Duke ,McKenzie on the bubble. Our WR Corp week 1 in 19 compared to 18 will be night and day!!! We did overhaul WR.

RB can be found Undrafted but this is McDs 3rd draft and first RB they drafted. In the last 2 yrs a bunch of very good - great RB came from Rd 3!

Oh and WR can be found Undrafted as well. Our very own Robert Foster was the best rookie WR in the last 8 games! 

I guess you know how to build a team better than Buffs staff?!?

Don’t think it’s just the football IQ. 

• Haha (+1) 1