NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I trust Beane so I’m not losing my mind over the pick, but RB is the one position that you DONT need to think about the future with.  Just draft a guy next year.  

That being said..... his tape is sick. 

Or draft one that can help us this year...

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Right, because picks just happen in a vacuum like that. It has nothing to do with value. There's been a big run on WRs already? No big deal, let's take a guy we have rated as a 5th round talent in the 3rd just because we "need" a WR. That's the way to win in the NFL!

Grow up.

Well, could always draft a slow, undersized RB from a marginal D1 school. How about you stuff your ego? No use for it, man.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Why!?! 

He was BPA on their board I bet. We don't have many holes at ALL. 

He probably is red shirted , gets to learn behind 2 HOF. 

Last year we had Keith Ford starting at one point. Depth this year, probably inactive on most game days . Big role in 2020

Sorry we just drafted a running back that has a slower 40 time than the DE the Pats took right after. Terrible pick. Draft a running back later in the draft this kid is not that special.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

We have 4 legitimate RBs and real needs at WR/TE/elsewhere.  I think the issues is the position and not the player.

We have a couple antiques. They may not make it past preseason. Then we have...............not much. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, c-troop said:

True statement, yet it's a red flag that most of us have not seen him play. Also, the conference he is coming from is not exactly the most difficult for RBs to run against. there are arguably still better RBs on the board plus we just picked up Yeldon and now are RB room has 5 backs. You can play devil's advocate if you want though.

Just too many knee jerk reactions and freaking out without seeing what value he can bring to the team. Beane is smart and calculated 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2