NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Right now the value for the Bills is at S (Gardner-Johnson, Thompson) and CB (Oruwariye, Layne). An argument can be made for Edge (Ferguson, Winovich) as well. I expect defense. We shall see.

I agree and am totally on board for getting a good prospect instead of grabbing the dregs of a poor WR class.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Zay Jones, John Brown, Cole Beasley, Robert Foster along with a bunch of slow and old RBS. Glad we got some weapons for our franchise QB... SMH

There is still no separation happening from Dbs and LBs with that group of nobodies. 

go to bed, adults are running the show now

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1. Deionte Thompson, S

2. Jaylon Ferguson, DE

3. Chauncy Gardner-Johnson, S

4. Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama

5. Oshane Ximines, DE, Old Dominion

6. David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin

7. Preston Williams, WR, Colorado State

8. Joe Jackson, DE, Miami

9. Chase Winovich, DE, Michigan

10. Cortez Broughton, DT

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

This is gonna be an epic meltdown for some of you guys if the bills don’t go receiver huh? 

I’m shocked at the constant demand for a receiver. I am quite happy with the current group 

Most fans are more into fantasy football these days so the “elderly” RBs and deep group of non-star receivers just _feel_ bad when they’d really like to draft more Bills players. It’s understandable, really. 

3 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Totally agree,  now watch us pick McLaurin from OSU because he plays teams....<sarcasm button off>

Lol. I honestly  called this one a while back. 

Side note it’s it makes sense cause the WR’s we have on our roster Beasley, John Brown and Zay aren’t playing special teams. So this wouldn’t shock me. Also McLaurin’s 4.35 40 time didn’t hurt his draft stock. But I think he can be had in the 4th. Maybe even the 5th if lucky. So I see DE and TE as going in the next two picks.