NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

Just now, JaCrispy said:

....after Brady played against no top QBs in the division his entire career....of course it had to turn out like this.?

The division is clearly forming an alliance to get Brady to retire.  

3 of the top QBs in 2018

3 of the top DTs in 2019

Come back again next year and we all drafting EDGE in the 1st Round. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

My hope: Rosen shows just enough hope for the fish to feel justified not taking Tua next year...then crashing and burning in 2020

Haven’t seen anything yet that shows me Rosen is appreciably better than Tanneyhill. Obviously he should show progression this year w the fish but we shall see.  Many a Miami QB have come to Orchard Park and had horrendous games. I hope Rosen is the next in that line.

Just now, SCBills said:

The division is clearly forming an alliance to get Brady to retire.  

3 of the top QBs in 2018

3 of the top DTs in 2019

Come back again next year and we all drafting EDGE in the 1st Round. 

hey if u wanna be the best, u gotta beat the best. We're coming for ya New England!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Haven’t seen anything yet that shows me Rosen is appreciably better than Tanneyhill. Obviously he should show progression this year w the fish but we shall see.  Many a Miami QB have come to Orchard Park and had horrendous games. I hope Rosen is the next in that line.

Well Rosen was adamant that he should have gone before Allen and Darnold. I don't mind his moxy, and he will have 4 times each year to try to prove it.

• Like (+1) 1