Shady may have sent out spoilers for Avengers

Dr Doom

I was gonna post this. Shady really dropped the ball on this one. He's on a short leash. I'll bet McDermott was psyched to see the movie and saw the spoiler from his RB.

"Shady. You ruined my weekend. Enjoy these 3rd string reps all off-season"

On 4/26/2019 at 5:49 PM, jeremy2020 said:

So how many games does Goodell suspend him for?

Oh man. Didn't think about Goodell. Hope he saw the premier! 

On Jimmy Kimmel last night

"This is the 2nd worst thing that a Buffalo Bill's running back has ever done....."

He probably thought it would be funny to be an @22, but it wasnt a smart move in today's world. There was already one guy who was beaten up by fans in line when he walked out of the theater yelling out spoilers. Something like this could get you beat up or shot today sadly. There are people who really get into these shows and movies and dont want to know what happens before seeing it. People also are crazy enough today that they could do something stupid if you piss them off....

On 4/26/2019 at 3:29 PM, jeremy2020 said:

Hey guys, spoilers...the Stan Lee cameo isn't Stan Lee. It's a Stan Lee lookalike.

Oh heads up, don't wait for the credits. There's not post credits scene.

Wish I read this before I watched movie today but I was trying to avoid any spoilers.

Oh and credits states character "young Stan Lee" although in this movie there are characters you miss if you blink. 

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Wish I read this before I watched movie today but I was trying to avoid any spoilers.

Oh and credits states character "young Stan Lee" although in this movie there are characters you miss if you blink. 

The only 'spoiler' I had going in from a guy I work with was there was no end credits scene, so you dont have to stay for it.

54 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

No, and that's not really a spoiler because many have sequels and stand alone movies or TV shows coming out soon.

Well that and more than half of them were dead already.