Shady may have sent out spoilers for Avengers

Dr Doom

20 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

No you’re not, I’m with ya. But if Shady spoils Godzilla he may have his lawn tampered with.

Godzilla has to win this time around.  They're setting the stage for Godzilla vs King Kong next.  

First off, all of you edgy folks that don't watch Marvel movies and need to let folks know constantly...the GOT 'not watchers' are throwing a rally later you might want to attend. Great for you. Tell us more about the things you aren't interested in...especially in threads related to the things that you aren't interested in.

Second, I was super pissed when I read that tweet. He is a selfish man and damn well knows it. He broke what is a well known agreement with movie releases (yes this is even applicable to non Marvel movies for you 'i don't watch' folks'. I am sure you watch something) I stopped following him immediately and I am glad others are following suit. Its disrespectful behavior and I suppose I am shocked that I am shocked by it from him.

Edited by Westside Madness
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thought he was kidding but I took my son this morning after he all but begged me. Yup, Shady definitely tweeted a spoiler.  Thought it was a douchey move.  It didn’t bother me all that much, the movie was still entertaining. But man, he has a ton of followers and knew exactly what he was doing and how people would be pissed.  Not to get too deep but That says something about the character of a person. 

16 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Thought he was kidding but I took my son this morning after he all but begged me. Yup, Shady definitely tweeted a spoiler.  Thought it was a douchey move.  It didn’t bother me all that much, the movie was still entertaining. But man, he has a ton of followers and knew exactly what he was doing and how people would be pissed.  Not to get too deep but That says something about the character of a person. 

I think it's funny especially b c people are getting mad over a MOVIE. 

The whole point of social media is to find out information before others. He did what he was supposed to do, talk about stuff he watched. I haven't seen tonight's episode of GoT but I will know what happens by the time I do watch it... Won't make me want to watch it any less.

Another case of First world problems and it shows how human society is on the downfall.

Edited by Boca BIlls