Antonio Brown threat to Ryan Clark

3 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

so glad we didn't end up with him

hope he breaks both of his legs this season and never plays football again. ungrateful scum. he is an embarrassment to professional athletes. 

If he was excited to come to Buffalo and accepted the trade and he was doing the same stuff, would you say this stuff if he was a Bill? Honest question. 

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If he was excited to come to Buffalo and accepted the trade and he was doing the same stuff, would you say this stuff if he was a Bill? Honest question. 

Honestly my answer is No

Also he wasn't & he didn't. People are just reacting to what the guy is saying and doing, not some what if scenarios.

I think the culture that we're building focuses on Team. Players need to have each others backs. Stuff like he pulled publicly talking about JuJu like that is why we dropped out of the negotiations.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Anybody watching ESPN First Take?

Brown has tweeted the following to Ryan Clark :

"Bro stop mentioning  my name...next time we meet it's on site, ain't gona spare u"

This guy is unstable and we really dodged a bullet there.

Brown is a diminutive man. I doubt he could take anybody in the NFL.

5'10", 185 Lbs.

Just now, ProcessAccepted said:

Honestly my answer is No

Also he wasn't & he didn't. People are just reacting to what the guy is saying and doing, not some what if scenarios.

I think the culture that we're building focuses on Team. Players need to have each others backs. Stuff like he pulled publicly talking about JuJu like that is why we dropped out of the negotiations.

Nah.  We tried to get him and he fought coming here.  If he wanted to be here, he would be here. I don’t know why they were pursuing that idiot in the first place. 

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Brown is a diminutive man. I doubt he could take anybody in the NFL.

5'10", 185 Lbs.

Everyone is tough on social media.  Fans threaten athletes all the time.  It’s embarrassing.  Don’t post something you won’t say in person. 

If I was Clark, I’d call his bluff. 

• Like (+1) 2