Interesting Tidbit I heard last night at the draft party

Gordio

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I absolutely LOVE this idea, but let's be honest. At this risk of taking this thread sideways, there is NO WAY the politically correct crowd will allow animals that are supposed to be in the wild used as a prop for a football game.

If they're not going to let you get a chicken freaking sandwich at the airport, they sure the hell aren't going to let you play PT Barnum for a team that can't even have cheerleaders for fear of a lawsuit.

People raise buffalo as livestock so I don't think it'll that big of a deal.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

in the stadium? 

Who's picking up the wet cow pies when they take a dump?  

1) They will dry them out and sell them as mementos.    Necklaces perhaps.

2) Sell them in concessions to opposing teams fans as "Buffalo meat"

3) Buffalo chip throwing tailgate competitions

My son attends the University of Colorado and Ralphie is a beloved beast out there.  They have 5 or 6 big dudes that each have a chain or rope attached to a harness and they run with him/her (current version is female) around the field.  It is quite a sight and the crowd goes nuts.

Ralphie spends spends most of his/her time at a luxurious, secret farm since he was kidnapped in the past by Colorado State students and spray painted green (team colors of C. State).

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

Last night my friend called me up & said he had 2 extra tickets to the draft party so I said what the hell & my son & I took the 15 minute drive down Southwestern to the stadium.  I thought it was pretty lame, they went all fancy with the food, not good, but there was free beer so I digress.  Anyways, I ran into a friend from high school that works for the Bills.  He let me in on a little secret.  The Bills plan on running out real Buffalos before the games this fall.  Kind of like what University of Colorado does.  Not anything earth shattering but I think that is pretty cool.  Anyways, carry on with your draft talk.  

sweet !!

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

in the stadium? 

Who's picking up the wet cow pies when they take a dump?  

Ha - this was my first thought as well.

Maybe they could put those snowplows to use again... on second thought...

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

Last night my friend called me up & said he had 2 extra tickets to the draft party so I said what the hell & my son & I took the 15 minute drive down Southwestern to the stadium.  I thought it was pretty lame, they went all fancy with the food, not good, but there was free beer so I digress.  Anyways, I ran into a friend from high school that works for the Bills.  He let me in on a little secret.  The Bills plan on running out real Buffalos before the games this fall.  Kind of like what University of Colorado does.  Not anything earth shattering but I think that is pretty cool.  Anyways, carry on with your draft talk.  

That will play well with the Bills mafia.  Nice.

2 hours ago, Gordio said:

Love this idea. I have always wanted Pro games to be more like college. I think it would be awesome if they got a band (orchestra) made up of local musicians to play the home games.

Maybe the “band” together slogan means this? 

Could take the stadium fan factor to or to an even better level. I think players would love it.