Interesting Tidbit I heard last night at the draft party

Gordio

I'm  guessing if this is true they'd be bison, since bison are native to North America & buffaloes are indigenous to South Asia & Africa.

But how would they react to the blasting of that stupid train whistle?

Maybe it'll take a buffalo stampede to put an end to that thing

@Gordio you rest your hand on the enter key during your post or something? haha

Edited by brianthomas
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

I'm  guessing if this is true they'd be bison, since bison are native to North America & buffaloes are indigenous to South Asia & Africa.

But how would they react to the blasting of that stupid train whistle?

Maybe it'll take a buffalo stampede to put an end to that thing

@Gordio you rest your hand on the enter key during your post or something? haha

Haha, yeah sorry about that, not sure what happened.

28 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

They are gonna follow through on Tre White's idea? Nice!

Pretty sure Kim said something along the lines of "we'll see" when he said it. 

Can finally take ol Billy out to the pasture. 

Edited by The Wiz

34 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Last night my friend called me up & said he had 2 extra tickets to the draft party so I said what the hell & my son & I took the 15 minute drive down Southwestern to the stadium.  I thought it was pretty lame, they went all fancy with the food, not good, but there was free beer so I digress.  Anyways, I ran into a friend from high school that works for the Bills.  He let me in on a little secret.  The Bills plan on running out real Buffalos before the games this fall.  Kind of like what University of Colorado does.  Not anything earth shattering but I think that is pretty cool.  Anyways, carry on with your draft talk.  

Does your friend know if they plan to spray paint then blue with a red stripe?

I absolutely LOVE this idea, but let's be honest. At this risk of taking this thread sideways, there is NO WAY the politically correct crowd will allow animals that are supposed to be in the wild used as a prop for a football game.

If they're not going to let you get a chicken freaking sandwich at the airport, they sure the hell aren't going to let you play PT Barnum for a team that can't even have cheerleaders for fear of a lawsuit.

• Like (+1) 2