Albright when asked where DK goes...

5 minutes ago, ******* said:

Says could be Buffalo. Guy has been spot in with the bills. Predicted Allen and Oliver these last two years.  

Sorry i cant post but it’s on twitter

...or he "could be" picked by any of the teams selecting before the Bills today.  

...and if my aunt had balls, she'd...

NVM

This was my answer when asked what 2 players the Bills would draft:

I'm going to say Oliver on a fortuitous drop to #9 and DK Metcalf on a trade up to bottom of 1st.

Therefore:

Oliver

Metcalf

Would love it even more if he fell to us in round 2.  (There is a chance Beans trades up is he really wants him and I'd be ok with that)

• Like (+1) 2

Well assuming there are no trades look at who's ahead of the Bills:

Cardinals - I would assume they could go OL here, it was literally the worst in the NFL. They could go WR but there is some good value OL here.

Indy - I think they go CB, I think they were going to go CB in the first round, this doesn't change.

Raiders - Could go CB here too or DL

49ers - They do need a WR1 but I don't think Metcalf is a Shanahan WR1

Seahawks - Again, could go CB... I thought they would have taken one 1st round.

Jags - OL, wouldn't this be funny everyone had them pegged for Taylor in the 1st and they get him in the 2nd.

Bucs - Again CB or DL.

Edited by Wayne Cubed
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

Cardinals - I would assume they could go OL here, it was literally the worst in the NFL. They could go WR but their are some good value OL here.

Indy - I think they go CB, I think they were going to go CB in the first round, this doesn't change.

Jags - OL, wouldn't this be funny everyone had them pegged for Taylor in the 1st and they get him in the 2nd.

Bucs - Again CB or DL.

If the Raiders do an homage to Al Davis, Metcalf is definitely in play there.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Cardinals - I would assume they could go OL here, it was literally the worst in the NFL. They could go WR but their are some good value OL here.

Bucs - Again CB or DL.

So gotta get ahead of the 49ers, I could see Indy take a receiver and Arizona wouldn’t be too surprising with Larry Fitz talking retirement 

Don’t know why so many are infatuated with DK. He was ok in college but never dominated the competition. How’s he gonna do that in the pros? He wasn’t even the best WR on his team. AJ Brown has great hands, good at high pointing the ball and has better body control than DK. Plus AJ is a better route runner

Edited by VaMilBill
  • Like (+1) 8

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Don’t know why so many are infatuated with DK. He was ok in college but never dominated any game. He wasn’t even the best WR on his team. AJ Brown has great hands, good at high pointing the ball and has better body control than DK. Plus AJ is a better route runner

Just feel AJ is what he is. A slot guy with minimal separation and has most likely peaked. Metcalf is a projection to elite receivers. Much more risk but much more reward. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

If the Raiders do an homage to Al Davis, Metcalf is definitely in play there.

I don't think so, not with Mayock running the show. The defense needs rebuilding.

1 minute ago, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

So gotta get ahead of the 49ers, I could see Indy take a receiver and Arizona wouldn’t be too surprising with Larry Fitz talking retirement 

Nah Indy is going secondary here. I think WR is way down their lists of priorities. Arizona I think if they were going to go WR it would have been for Harry but I think they go OL, it's awful and their are some good value OL here.