I can't ever remember there being more consensus of approval among Bills fans for a 1st round pick

Logic

Don't worry, NFL.com has Greedy Williams mocked to us in the second (which I will be very happy with), and know of at least a couple people who will throw an absolute fit over going defense again because we apparently did NOTHING to address the offense this offseason.  "Nothing but practice squad players" I believe they called Morse/Brown/Beasley/Spain/Nsekhe/Kroft/etc.

5 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Punter is pointless without a franchise snapper.  Maybe pick 40 we get our snapper of the future

Sounds good to me.  Besides, who doesn't like a good snapper?

26 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

They resigned Mo Wilkerson but he just got fat and lazy once he got the big money, Sheldon Richardson was becoming a headache so they traded him for good value rather than deal with him. L.Williams is still on his rookie deal and they can franchise him. So unless they traded L.Williams or don't resign him then I don't see what there is to criticize about the Jets drafting the position a lot. 

What can I tell you? Talk to their fans.

7 hours ago, Logic said:

Just what the title says.

At least in the past decade, I really can't remember this much consensus approval among Bills fans over the player chosen with our 1st round pick. 

Maybe it's because no one thought Oliver would last to the 9th pick, maybe it's because it was such a meeting of value with need (and with Oliver's badass, quarterback-destroying acumen). Whatever the reason, I feel like I only saw two or three belly-achers on the board after the pick was announced, which is extremely rare.

Bills fans seem to be in rare agreement about the draft, at least for one brief, shining moment. I'm sure we'll rectify this problem once the second round begins. ?

Umm I think there was broad consensus that we hit a home run with Tremaine Edmunds, no?