N'Keal Harry to Pats...CALISE DE TABARNAK!!!!

This was the guy I hoped we would trade up for mid 2nd round or take next. Directly translated, "calise de tabarnak" is " Chalice of the Church"...French Canadian for "godamnit" but way worse. I'm a Herm fan so I watched a bunch of Sun Devil games this season. He makes the college level look easy. Bloody Pats again.

Edited by Threedollabills
  • Haha (+1) 2

It’s a double FU for us. First the terrible news that we wouldn’t get him. Then the horror as I realized we will be torn up by one of the NFLs best WRs for the next 10+ years. 

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 1

I kept saying the kid wouldn't be there in the 2nd round. He is/was the best WR in this draft. I know he was the 2nd WR taken and honestly I thought he would be taken by the Ravens. Either way Harry is too good of a talent to go in the 2nd and I think my neighbors heard me scream an loud "F-" bomb.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Gonna be hard to do that when the guy the Bills just drafted is planting their 42 year old qbs ass into the turf 

This my brutha, is my earnest hope and was the 2nd thought in my head right after, crap, wish we would’ve traded back in to grab this kid...

Also, we will probably continue to have collective fits over everyone the Pats end up drafting—a Pavlov’s dogs type reaction that’s understandable for Bills fans as we conjure up pictures of how this new guy or that guy will be the key to Hoodie’s latest Rubik's cube of a scheme wrinkle to beat us in the 4th quarter. Except, to quote the Scorpions...winds of change are a comin’ people!! Oliver & co will take care of business. We have added legit studs besides Allen, on both sides of the ball compared to last season—significantly so. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Also, we will probably continue to have collective fits over everyone the Pats end up drafting—a Pavlov’s dogs type reaction that’s understandable for Bills fans as we conjure up pictures of how this new guy or that guy will be the key to Hoodie’s latest Rubik's cube of a scheme wrinkle to beat us in the 4th quarter. Except, to quote the Scorpions...winds of change are a comin’ people!! Oliver & co will take care of business. We have added legit studs besides Allen, on both sides of the ball compared to last season—significantly so. 

Well hopefully they'll stop being the bitter aftertaste to each round soon.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's look on the bright side. Since he lasted this late, it's not that he's a guarantee to be a safe pick. The concerns about his ability to get separation could very much prevent him from having lots of success in the NFL - he could be more Josh Doctson (who looked unstoppable at TCU) than Dez Bryant, and he's drawn comparisons to both of them.

Edited by JimKellyTryouts

22 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Let's look on the bright side. Since he lasted this late, it's not that he's a guarantee to be a safe pick. The concerns about his ability to get separation could very much prevent him from having lots of success in the NFL - he could be more Josh Doctson (who looked unstoppable at TCU) than Dez Bryant, and he's drawn comparisons to both of them.

I did not want us to get back into the 1st for him...as long as the Pats didn't take him. Bill B has never taken a WR in the 1st I think so...ugh

On the bright side Butler, Campbell, AJ Brown and of course DK are still available.   I’m sure 2 of those guys will be there at 40.  That’s not nothing.

The Patriots could have picked Robert Kraft’s massage therapist and it still would have freaked us out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

On the bright side Butler, Campbell, AJ Brown and of course DK are still available.   I’m sure 2 of those guys will be there at 40.  That’s not nothing.

The Patriots could have picked Robert Kraft’s massage therapist and it still would have freaked us out. 

Well, I have heard she has soft hands. Great at finding the soft spot in the zone too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Who could the Pats pick and we would of laughed at it?

just think if they had picked Lock, we’d be saying it’s 20 more years of remarkable QB play. 

I just hope NE* does not trade for Rosen

• Like (+1) 3