Who to draft on Day 2

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Without being too out of control, I’m trying to get Taylor and Metcalf. Give up the 3rd and both 4ths if necessary. Oliver, Taylor and Metcalf would be a home run for the Bills.

With the fall he's having, is Taylor a Kouandjio situation?

Ben Allbright posted a screenshot of his tweet yesterday saying that in an ideal world Ed Oliver falls to the Bills and that will be their pick. I responded to his tweet and said “WR today?” And he “liked” my tweet. For a guy as plugged in as he is.... I think we will go WR today

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

No, I'm genuinely interested to see if you can back up your assertion that those guys are anything but threes.

With numbers, that is.

I can wait.

Yeah, see, thing is I am footfall fan.  Not a fantasy fan, or a Madden fan.  Numbers only matter in context. In context, Brown and Kroft deserve better than to be called "3s" 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Jace Sternberger is a terrible blocker, but he can learn to get better and he's an excellent receiver. I think he'd instantly become Allen's favorite target.

I'm agree. But his problem around the blocks don't make me worry because he already has a good technique and predisposition to improve. If he's available in third round I would go for him, if not my choice would be a receiver.

7 minutes ago, TOboy said:

He's thick. Hit's the weightroom with DK, but he ran well at the combine, stayed healthy and produced. I really like him. 

Image result for aj brown

Yeah.  I didn’t mean to imply he is chubby.  Just carrying a lot of weight on a 6’ frame for a guy playing a position where speed and quickness is everything.  

5 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Yeah, see, thing is I am footfall fan.  Not a fantasy fan, or a Madden fan.  Numbers only matter in context. In context, Brown and Kroft deserve better than to be called "3s" 

Right, so provide "context" to prove your contention. The numbers say I'm right. Provide a counter.

So what do we do with Zay if we draft a WR?

I say hang onto him and hopefully being WR5 lights a fire under him, but we'd be looking at:

Draft Pick

John Brown

Robert Foster

Cole Beasley

Zay Jones

Andre Roberts (KR/PR)

Edited by SCBills