Who to draft on Day 2

2 minutes ago, Nostradumbass said:

Greedy Williams, too many good WR's are still on the board

I agree.  I would love to have two shut down corners.  After all, this is a pass happy league.  let's shut that down.  And then I wouldn't mind trading back into the 2nd round if we needed to grab a WR.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I agree.  I would love to have two shut down corners.  After all, this is a pass happy league.  let's shut that down.  And then I wouldn't mind trading back into the 2nd round if we needed to grab a WR.

It's a pass-happy league and we can't pass. go get the WR.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

We are fine at CB.  Looking for a WR or TE.  But there will be some good CBs available, that’s for sure.

How are we fine at CB?  I would say we are more fine at WR. 

The TE I want is in round 3 Josh Oliver (going to be a STUD)

Just now, MAJBobby said:

EJ Gaines is there until he gets hurt and we have  Kevin Johnson, Taron Johnson, Ryan Lewis, Levi Wallace. A ton of young CBs already on the roster. One will step up. We're far from fine at WR. We have 2 career journeymen, one former UDFA that had flashes, and a former 2nd round pick that appears on his way out. There's not a dominant presence among them.

3 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I don't think it's as high of a priority as it was prior to the off season.  The WR corps we have now is hands down upgraded from last year. 

Barely.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

EJ Gaines is there until he gets hurt and we have  Kevin Johnson, Taron Johnson, Ryan Lewis, Levi Wallace. A ton of young CBs already on the roster. One will step up. We're far from fine at WR. We have 2 career journeymen, one former UDFA that had flashes, and a former 2nd round pick that appears on his way out. There's not a dominant presence among them.

Barely.

So we have Gaines (will be hurt). Kevin Johnson (hasn’t been healthy). Then a bunch of NBs. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So we have Gaines (will be hurt). Kevin Johnson (hasn’t been healthy). Then a bunch of NBs. 

I thought they all played well in spot duty last year. Lewis had some big plays. You can always get serviceable DBs in FA. We need *special*  talent ont he offensive side of the ball if we're going to make any sort of leap. We need to stop talking about LeSean McCoy like he's Lesean McCoy and Frank Gore may as well be John Doe at this point in his career. Unless we have legitimate game breaking threats, we really don't stand a chance against teams that can score at will.

• Like (+1) 1

There are easy 12 to 16 very good players remaining.  Any of them start next year.  Buffalo is in the perfect spot.  I could see a trade up for an extra 4th but maybe only a few spots.  They can get a top 3 position TE,  OT, CB, or Wr at 40.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

I thought they all played well in spot duty last year. Lewis had some big plays. You can always get serviceable DBs in FA. We need *special*  talent ont he offensive side of the ball if we're going to make any sort of leap. We need to stop talking about LeSean McCoy like he's Lesean McCoy and Frank Gore may as well be John Doe at this point in his career. Unless we have legitimate game breaking threats, we really don't stand a chance against teams that can score at will.

I am not disagreeing. However Keeping true to the board. I added Greedy. Heck can add the other CBs there too. 

Though I think there will be a run on those CBs early. 

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think we are good with Gaines and Wallace. And McDermott can find good CBs in round 4.  Agree that rd 3 is good spot for TE.  I would love it if we could land Metcalf or Campbell.

Just now, mannc said:

I think we are good with Gaines and Wallace. And McDermott can find good CBs in round 4.  Agree that rd 3 is good spot for TE.  I would love it if we could land Metcalf or Campbell.

I think we will have a choice at WRs actually. Why? We have 7 picks to get to our spot. 

I think AZ goes OL - Protect their new QB 

Indy - might take one of the WRs actually

Raiders - watch Lock go here 

San Fran - DB

Jags OL

Bucs - CB

I'm assuming Taylor and Ford will be gone and I'm not really crazy about Metcalf or Greedy Williams. The guys I like in the 2nd round are OL Risner ,  S  Chauncy-Gardiner Johnson and  S Nasir Adderley. In the 3rd I'm looking at TE Jace Sternberger and RB David Montgomery.