Jawaan Taylor??? Why is he still there?

mrags

3 hours ago, The Senator said:

One pick after Terrell Troupe!

(Sorry to bring that up...again.)

Senator, my good friend... how goes it?

Yesterday, when Gruden/Mayock and "Gentleman" Dave Gettleman pulled their shenanigans leading up to the Bills pick...  YE OLE was having flashbacks of guys like Troupe, McCargo, Whitner, Maybin etc. And then YE gave a tip of the cap to their respective fan bases, as if to say "Sucks to be you, gents! Sucks to be you!"

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Different build but yep.

Cyrus had nerve damage in his left knee........which made it tough for him to get out of his stance unless he was at LT................which wasn't good because the rest of his body was limited to RT.

...Pauline said Taylor ballooned to 380 lbs while in college....makes out former Langston Walker look svelte at 368.....keto time.......or Benjamin Workout Videos....

13 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

Senator, my good friend... how goes it?

Yesterday, when Gruden/Mayock and "Gentleman" Dave Gettleman pulled their shenanigans leading up to the Bills pick...  YE OLE was having flashbacks of guys like Troupe, McCargo, Whitner, Maybin etc. And then YE gave a tip of the cap to their respective fan bases, as if to say "Sucks to be you, gents! Sucks to be you!"

My goodness, YE OLE, long time!

I’m doing fine, hope all is well your way.

Troupe was a Buddy Nix fiasco, yes?  I think Beane has more GM competence than Donahoe, Brandon, Levy, Nix, and Whaley all combined!

I’m just waiting to see what happens tonite, and if I can stay awake thru two rounds!

Cheers, my friend ???

6 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

You, uh, haven’t really been paying too close attention to any of this have you?

CALLED IT. I was clearly talking about Ford.

Gotta beef up the trenches. All about the trenches. Can't go wrong in the trenches. Safest investment you can make. Let's friggin dominate the trenches. Let's go all OL here on out starting with Jonah Williams 3rd round. Juwan Howard in the 4th. Sweat in the 5th. Josh Allen 6th. Christian Wilkins 7th. That's my suggestion for Beane.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Haha (+1) 1