2nd round is setting up nicely already

Not so fast.... not looking nearly as good right now. Could we be shut out of a run on WRs... with division rivals NE and NYJ getting what we need..

29 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

There are about 15 guys I would love in the 2nd. Metcalf, N’Keal Harry and Greedy Williams top the list. CB isn’t a big need right now, but Greedy in the 2nd ?. Have two top notch LSU corners. 

31st ranked passing offense. No thanks to a CB 

• Like (+1) 1

Harry gone to Pats smh... He was my favorite WR... I say trade down from 40 to upper 40s, grab an extra 3rd and then use our 7th round pick, our 6th round pick and one of our 5th round picks to move back into the 4th... That way we'll have a 2nd round pick, two 3rd rounds and three 4th round picks...

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not so fast.... not looking nearly as good right now. Could we be shut out of a run on WRs... with division rivals NE and NYJ getting what we need..

31st ranked passing offense. No thanks to a CB 

WR isn’t even close to near the top of the needs list right now. CB is definitely higher. No clear cut number one receivers in this draft. Any could develop into one, but all look like number 2-3’s at this point. We have plenty of those currently. 

6 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

WR isn’t even close to near the top of the needs list right now. CB is definitely higher. No clear cut number one receivers in this draft. Any could develop into one, but all look like number 2-3’s at this point. We have plenty of those currently. 

OL sucks next year and there was a run a bit near the end. If we could grab Risner and grab a TE (great 2-4 depth) I would be happy. Next year is a WR class and I'd rather go hunting in there.

• Like (+1) 2

Whoever they like best (and of course who is left) among Jawaan Taylor, Cody Ford and Dalton Risner.

I could see possibly taking Irv Smith Jr, but I think I would prefer one of the OTs.

In round 3, I would consider Andy Isabella to try to be our new Don Beebe.  

I would not not want to part with their 3rd round pick, but if they wanted to try to move up a bit from 40 for someone that they REALLY like, I could be persuaded to part with their 4ths.

They don't need to trade up from 40 to get a first round or close talent. Stay put at 40 and just let the draft come to you. I think the Bills are much better off trading back into the second from the early third to aggressively chase a player falling a bit father than expected. They could package a 4th to do so while having plenty of mid-round selections to build depth. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1