Do we trade back in?

6 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

We have whats needed to do it. Tell me why you wouldn't at this point? He's probably the real Kelvin Benjamin lol.

There is a reason the most physically gifted WR, in size and speed has not gone in the top 10 and has fallen to the bottom of the 1st round...teams don’t think he that good of a receiver imo...I couldn’t agree more- he is a great athlete who happens to play WR

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

The strangest thing in this crazy draft might be if we take our picks.

we picked up 19 players this offseason though, and a crap load of picks... it would be strange if they didn't try and get a few top quality guys

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

There is a reason the most physically gifted WR, in size and speed has not gone in the top 10...teams don’t think he that good of a receiver imo

I'm pretty surprised he has dropped this far as have all the wr's kinda strange actually. Maybe you're right but I'd still do it at this point.

4 minutes ago, c-troop said:

we picked up 19 players this offseason though, and a crap load of picks... it would be strange if they didn't try and get a few top quality guys

This is why I see us moving around a lot, if not tonight, tomorrow.  No need for those later picks given all the FA’s we signed. 

2 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

A lot of good players left.  At this point I'd stand pat at pick 40, then maybe think about moving back into the 2nd with from our 3rd

Now this is smart thinking right here. I like that.

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Do we trade back in RD 1? Will be a #2 and about a 4th

Probably will cost a 3rd, if they want to do it, unless they maybe switch 2nds or something with someone. I don't give up a 3rd, myself. You get starting caliber guys through the 3rd or 4th this year.

Just now, Thurman#1 said:

Probably will cost a 3rd, if they want to do it, unless they maybe switch 2nds or something with someone. I don't give up a 3rd, myself. You get starting caliber guys through the 3rd or 4th this year.

Looks  like #30 is a 4th plus #40

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

No , plenty of talent at 40.

Trade 2 fourths and a 7th for a third .

trade the rest for another third.

3 third rounders will go along way to adding Talent to this team.

I like that better.  Board is setting up nicely for #40, no need to move up

• Like (+1) 3