Reminder: ALL discussion of the Bills pick goes in the official topic

SDS

• SDS pinned this topic

Pete Prisco (for what little it's worth):

3 (Jets) Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama

I love this pick. I could make a case for Josh Allen as the Jets needed more of a pure pass rusher, but this kid will be dominant. People in the league have compared him to Reggie White, let's slow down a bit on that, but this kid is a dominating player. Grade: A

9 (Bills) Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

I thought he was misused at Houston. I think this kid is going to be special at the next level. He is not Aaron Donald, I don't like that comparison. He plays a lot like John Randle and Randle was a Hall of Famer. This kid is going to be a good player for Buffalo. Grade: A

13 (Dolphins) Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

This is my favorite pick of the entire draft so far. Love this pick. I think this kid is going to be a star. I was all over Grady Jarrett when he was picked and I think Wilkins could be even better. This is a good building block for Brian Flores and his staff. Grade: A+

32 (Patriots) N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State

I watched every one of his games and believe me it pains me to give this a 'C+,' but I just think there were better options. One thing when you look at the Patriots is they don't play fast outside, they needed to get faster. Maybe they expect Josh Gordon to come back at some point, but, for me I would have taken Parris Campbell or one of those guys, a faster, more athletic receiver. I don't love this pick. Grade: C+

• SDS locked this topic
  • SDS unpinned this topic