NFL Draft - Day 1 (put your general pick commentary here)

How did we not trade up for Sweat.

Why would you be confused Augie he was far more valuable than where he was drafted.  The medicals were apparently a misdiagnosis and even if they were not there are players in the NFL with the same condition.  I didnt expect him to fall out of the first even with the medical.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Man, you must have gone apoplectic back when teams got 15 minutes a pick!

If they want to drag out 1 round of the draft for 4+ hours, maybe they should make every team wait their full allotment of time, I'm just saying, does the team with the 1st overall pick really need to be 'On the Clock' at the actual draft? They have been on the clock since their season ended. And if you are in Seattles sitaution where you have 2 picks in a row, do you need the extra time to make 2 picks in a row unless you are planning to trade out of the 2nd spot?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

If they want to drag out 1 round of the draft for 4+ hours, maybe they should make every team wait their full allotment of time, I'm just saying, does the team with the 1st overall pick really need to be 'On the Clock' at the actual draft? They have been on the clock since their season ended. And if you are in Seattles sitaution where you have 2 picks in a row, do you need the extra time to make 2 picks in a row unless you are planning to trade out of the 2nd spot?

It's the notion that some team might call them last second with some insane trade..

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Please name one player drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft that the team that drafted him thought, "He is not very good".

usually teams are excited cause they are grabbing guys who they thought would be gone in the 1st before they got to pick again.....