NFL Draft - Day 1 (put your general pick commentary here)

Just now, Avisan said:

Metcalf isn't an athletic freak

He's very fast, but he's sorely lacking in other areas.  Von Miller is an athletic freak.  Metcalf is an early 2000s Raiders pick.

I guess your bar for athletic freak is pretty high when a burner who is jacked out of his mind isn’t considered one.  

1 minute ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

if TAylor's medical report was scary, we wouldnt have hosted him on April 8. Unless things surfaced later.

Thats exactly why you host him so you can get him in your facility and have your doctors check him out instead of just relying on the combine docs

The thing with Metcalf is, for all his downside, his insane upside is perfect in our offense.   

Even if all he does is take the top off, good luck defending that with Brown and Foster out there as well.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I guess your bar for athletic freak is pretty high when a burner who is jacked out of his mind isn’t considered one.  

The flip is his abysmal cones and shuttles. I’d make the move but he’s very boom or bust in measureables 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

For pro football players?  Abso-freakin-lutely

Congrats, he's fast as strong, need a lot more than that to be a freak by pro football standards.  His agility is utter trash and he's not good at the technical aspects of his position.  Not a first-round talent.  If he was truly a freak, he'd be gone already.

• Like (+1) 2