NFL Draft - Day 1 (put your general pick commentary here)

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Miami taking Wilkins too. Think he was absolutely going to be their pick. 

I think the Bills were taking Wilkins if Oliver wasn't there for sure. I think they both will be really good but Oliver will be special. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Despite the rain, I LOVE this venue in Nashville. Very cool. 

I’m biased as I love the town.....but undeniably cool. 

Good music and BBQ, how can you go wrong?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Isnt that what your supposed to do?

I hope Beane starts with the best and moves down, but I like that Gruden goes to his own drummer. Bless his heart. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup - I hope the Bills think about moving up to get ahead of that run and grab their guy. 

I think its more likely they use picks to move up this year rather then trade back, they have alot of guys signed already and theres a good chance they won't have the roster spot for a bunch of later round picks. might as well use those late assetts to move up and get quality over quantity

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Turk71 said:

I think the Bills were taking Wilkins if Oliver wasn't there for sure. I think they both will be really good but Oliver will be special. 

Wilkins is one of the safest picks in the draft. Agree that all three AFCE teams have done a good job. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Nobody has mentioned it..... Jawaan Taylor is on the slide. Carolina? Minnesota? Houston?

I mentioned it in a thread earlier today... Knee problem. Think he drops into the 20s.

Edited by Wayne Cubed