Schopp is losing his mind lol

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What Buffalo really needs is a legit competitor to WGR. Unfortunately sports talk is an expensive format to do the RIGHT way. The broadcasting companies that own stations in Buffalo are allergic to spending money.

spending money by NY companies is an epidemic. Where i work they literally wait til equipment self destructs and then sometimes dont even replace it. We are working on diversifying our type of work and if we can money will be rolling in. Hopefully it will improve then.

2 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Tom Bauerle

Never heard of him.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

spending money by NY companies is an epidemic. Where i work they literally wait til equipment self destructs and then sometimes dont even replace it. We are working on diversifying our type of work and if we can money will be rolling in. Hopefully it will improve then.

Never heard of him.

Hit the link or google him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He doesn't like the idea of the jets trade and he is flipping out on the radio. Now he wants it to happen so he can be pissed off all year. Pure gold right there !!!

Im not a fan of the trade either but if this happens i will take some enjoyment in his being triggered, lol.

I listened he came off like a little baby.  At one point he said “you want a DT high in the first round, you should have kept Marc’s Dareus”

Completely foolish 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Who?

i like Bulldog but Schopp just drags him down.

Bulldog cant talk....his stammering drives me nuts

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I'm certainly no big MS fan...

But he's 100% right about this...

100%...?

When I was listening he was saying never trade up ever, not just this specific trade. I completely disagree that you should never trade up. They accumulated 10 picks and filled a ton of holes in FA for a reason. I would not give up next year’s first but I’d absolutely package some this year to get Q.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Acting like an idiot and making poor comparisons make him wrong.

It is but he is still a tool

Hes the worst but in this case correct (I believe) but also still the worst. 

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

When I was listening he was saying never trade up ever, not just this specific trade. I completely disagree that you should never trade up. They accumulated 10 picks and filled a ton of holes in FA for a reason. I would not give up next year’s first but I’d absolutely package some this year to get Q.

Well he was losing it a bit...?

I was listening yesterday when he went on a rant saying he does this for a living & knows more than his callers.  It reminded me of the time I was watching a Republican presidential debate and somebody mocked Michelle Bachmann & she said "I'm a serious candidate for president of the United States."  I haven't heard anything that funny and detached from reality until I listened to Schopp yesterday.  

• Like (+1) 1

The funny thing is that he will continue to complain about this, even though it never happened. I bet he cites it multiple times throughout the next few weeks in an attempt to discredit Beane and McDermott because they even considered it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Hey!  More Mike for me!!!!

Maybe you can convince him to have a 4 hour telephone call with you each day instead of subjecting the rest of us to him ;)

• Haha (+1) 2