Schopp is losing his mind lol

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He doesn't like the idea of the jets trade and he is flipping out on the radio. Now he wants it to happen so he can be pissed off all year. Pure gold right there !!!

Im not a fan of the trade either but if this happens i will take some enjoyment in his being triggered, lol.

I'm certainly no big MS fan...

But he's 100% right about this...

100%...?

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He doesn't like the idea of the jets trade and he is flipping out on the radio. Now he wants it to happen so he can be pissed off all year. Pure gold right there !!!

Im not a fan of the trade either but if this happens i will take some enjoyment in his being triggered, lol.

I kind of agree with him here. Just seems like such a terrible move to do that. 

39 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I made the mistake of putting WGR this afternoon, hoping Sal or a decent guest was on. Is there a guy on radio who sounds like he hates his job more than Schopp? I truly pity Bulldog.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KOKBILLS said:

I'm certainly no big MS fan...

But he's 100% right about this...

100%...?

Acting like an idiot and making poor comparisons make him wrong.

1 minute ago, dubs said:

I kind of agree with him here. Just seems like such a terrible move to do that. 

It is but he is still a tool

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I literally listened to ten minutes of GR today and him flipping out was that entire ten minutes. Plus he was dead wrong and making a comparison of Dareus to Quinnen Williams because they were both DTs at Alabama. The comparison would be exactly the same, which is remote, if either of them went to Clemson or LSU or Florida State or...

Schopp needs the Bills to suck, otherwise he doesn't know what to talk about. Don't believe me? Listen anytime something good happens to this team. Mike just brings up bad stuff from the past.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I made the mistake of putting WGR this afternoon, hoping Sal or a decent guest was on. Is there a guy on radio who sounds like he hates his job more than Schopp? I truly pity Bulldog.

Don't pity Bulldog he's almost as bad. Was okay way back when as was Simon. GR does that takes okay and makes it bad. Station is the pits and it's hosts reflect it.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I had to turn to different coverage.  I can't listen to that dude whine on and on about a thing that hasn't even happened yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Schoop needs the Bills to suck, otherwise he doesn't know what to talk about. Don't believe me? Listen anytime something good happens to this team. Mike just brings up bad stuff from the past.

guess he will be looking for a new job soon.

Anyone else hear the report about the Ravens failed trade up? Happened during the draft where Minnesota missed their pick. Two teams ran to the podium and selected players, the Vikings picked a couple slots later than they were scheduled. The hang up? Minnesota had worked out a trade with the Ravens, the Ravens intended to take Byron Leftwich. Some complications nullified the trade, so Minnesota was late to the podium. The Ravens had to stay at 10 and draft a player at their original slot. They missed out on Leftwich and “settled” for Terrell Suggs. Moral of then story - don’t trade up! Especially for a non QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

The rams had Donald and Suh last year and still lost. 

we need to fight fire with fire and get weapons for Allen.

we can get a comparable production from DTs later in the draft.

The Patriots scored 13 points and still won.

1 minute ago, Radar said:

Don't pity Bulldog he's almost as bad. Was okay way back when as was Simon. GR does that takes okay and makes it bad. Station is the pits and it's hosts reflect it.

I've heard Bulldog with Sal or anyone not Mike. The difference is night and day. Schopp sucks all the oxygen out of a room. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The Patriots scored 13 points and still won.

Exactly, score more win more.

Our defense is good enough, don't need to break the bank for one guy, unless its a QB, and we dont need to do that anymore.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I've heard Bulldog with Sal or anyone not Mike. The difference is night and day. Schopp sucks all the oxygen out of a room. 

the show would be a million times better with Sal instead of Schopp.

there needs to be a petition to make this happen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

the show would be a million times better with Sal instead of Schopp.

there needs to be a petition to make this happen.

What Buffalo really needs is a legit competitor to WGR. Unfortunately sports talk is an expensive format to do the RIGHT way. The broadcasting companies that own stations in Buffalo are allergic to spending money.

• Thank you (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Man I really hate tha guy and his barking chihuahua 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1