Schopp is losing his mind lol

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

Every time Schopp gets brought up, it reminds me of the old quote about Howard Stern.

"People who DISlike him are actually MORE likely to listen to him for longer!"

"Why?"

"Most common answer given? Because they want to see what he'll say next."

Want to know how Schopp still has a job, despite so many people universally agreeing that he's the worst? Because people keep tuning in.

while this is true for howard.  People simply turn off Mike.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

Would you say that's true of any audience, not just those in radio and tv?

I’m talking about a broadcast audience, when it comes to who to hate, who to love. Scope knows what he’s doing. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

comparing them is wrong in that they are different kinds of players. Dareus was a plugger while Williams is a disrupter in the backfield.

True. But he seemed to be comparing them as one turned out to be an idiot and missed meetings and was a bust for all the capital they gave him, and you don't know what you are getting with Quinnen Williams either, and then that it was perfectly reasonable to compare them that way because they were both Alabama DTs picked #3 overall (if Bills take him). It was criminally stupid. 

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He doesn't like the idea of the jets trade and he is flipping out on the radio. Now he wants it to happen so he can be pissed off all year. Pure gold right there !!!

Im not a fan of the trade either but if this happens i will take some enjoyment in his being triggered, lol.

and if that trade turns the Bills defense into Elite level it would be even better!!!  Im sure he would think the bills where dumb for trading for Bennett back in the day

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That is not true.

I.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n.

He does NOT know what he is doing.

Does a conversation get started about him on the most popular Bills message board if all he gives is I.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n?

Sober analysis and common sense does not drive clicks and eyeballs. 

29 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I literally listened to ten minutes of GR today and him flipping out was that entire ten minutes. Plus he was dead wrong and making a comparison of Dareus to Quinnen Williams because they were both DTs at Alabama. The comparison would be exactly the same, which is remote, if either of them went to Clemson or LSU or Florida State or...

Same here.  I figured WGR earlier and get some Buffalo Bills perspective.

10 minutes and I was saying who can listen to this?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, gordong said:

and if that trade turns the Bills defense into Elite level it would be even better!!!  Im sure he would think the bills where dumb for trading for Bennett back in the day

The rams had Donald and Suh last year and still lost. 

we need to fight fire with fire and get weapons for Allen.

we can get a comparable production from DTs later in the draft.