Schopp is losing his mind lol

He doesn't like the idea of the jets trade and he is flipping out on the radio. Now he wants it to happen so he can be pissed off all year. Pure gold right there !!!

Im not a fan of the trade either but if this happens i will take some enjoyment in his being triggered, lol.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 9

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He doesn't like the idea of the jets trade and he is flipping out on the radio. Now he wants it to happen so he can be pissed off all year. Pure gold right there !!!

Im not a fan of the trade either but if this happens i will take some enjoyment in his being triggered, lol.

Talking relentlessly for hours everyday is hard 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Lol... can’t stand that choad 

• Like (+1) 2

I literally listened to ten minutes of GR today and him flipping out was that entire ten minutes. Plus he was dead wrong and making a comparison of Dareus to Quinnen Williams because they were both DTs at Alabama. The comparison would be exactly the same, which is remote, if either of them went to Clemson or LSU or Florida State or...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sanctimonious twit.

Well, everyone gets mad when I give my opinion, you don't expect me to lie. 

No. 

but a professional wouldn't go out of his way to try and piss off his listeners, you do.

and then you whine like a little child when an adult points it out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1