Miami: Acquires QB Josh Rosen

23 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Morale and team splitting.

Since being in the league Rosen hasn’t done any issues there. Instead all these trade rumors start and what has he done. Been first into work. 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Since being in the league Rosen hasn’t done any issues there. Instead all these trade rumors start and what has he done. Been first into work. 

Right..... and he was the future AND ONLY viable QB going forward. Add another first round (#1 pick) in there and there WILL be factions and friction. If one doesn't see how this can/will happen has blinders on and there is no being rational with that person.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

I think he’d get along great with Sean Payton in Nola but they don’t have resources for it 

5 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Anything less than a 1st and they are Idiots. 

What is the Problem with having TWO cost controlled young QBs on your Roster. 

Increases the Odds you found one. 

Human, and locker room dynamics. It's easy to look at everything from 3,000 ft and its a business.  Rosen had a terrible line, coaching staff lasted a season.  That's his fault?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Human, and locker room dynamics. It's easy to look at everything from 3,000 ft and its a business.  Rosen had a terrible line, coaching staff lasted a season.  That's his fault?

Have a feeling he isn’t going anywhere 

2 hours ago, billieve420 said:

3 first round draft picks in the same division would be extremely interesting to watch as their careers unfold.

class of '83 had 4 in the same division. but do agree it would be interesting. it's looking like nobody wanted to give up much for the mighty rosen though?

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The 6 quarterbacks taken in the first round of the legendary 1983 NFL Draft

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

At this point, why wouldn't MIA just take Lock? I wouldn't give any more than a 3rd for Rosen now. Arizona completely shot themselves in the foot here.

Chip Kelly 2.0

"I'd 100 percent rather go 32nd to the right team than No. 1 to a bad team," Lock said. 

I'm sure that comment didn't have any affect on dropping tonight. hey, maybe the patsies will still pick him up?

"If that happened (being drafted by the Patriots), I'd be honored for sure. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027840/article/drew-lock-rather-go-32nd-than-no-1-to-a-bad-team

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm sure that comment didn't have any affect on dropping tonight. hey, maybe the patsies will still pick him up?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027840/article/drew-lock-rather-go-32nd-than-no-1-to-a-bad-team

I mean, who really cares about that. I'm sure the tune will change as soon as he's drafted, unless it's as a backup to a QB that's going to be around like Rivers or Ben.

The fact that this drunk Keim is still in charge of this franchise is baffling to me. They are gaining nothing by delaying this. Do they want a rookie HC dealing with the bull of two young 1st round QBs in the same room? Of course not. Maybe the market for Rosen is soft, but I guarantee there's still a market. This trade needs to happen asap or Keim is actively hurting his team.

• Like (+1) 2