Miami: Acquires QB Josh Rosen

2 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Everyone on here thinks Rosen will suck.  I prefer Allen but we will be mad at the Cardinals giving him to the Dolphins for free for the next several years.

I think this is right. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that we'll have 3 teams with good-to-excellent QBs in the AFC East in a couple years, and one team desperately searching for a franchise QB ... that team will be the Pats.

I started a thread about this a few months back (what if Josh Rosen ends up in Miami) and got destroyed on TBD.

well, well, well look what happened.

The NFL wants an heir apparent to Brady in the East.

Too easy to see once Tannehill was released.

Edited by RocCityRoller

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think this is right. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that we'll have 3 teams with good-to-excellent QBs in the AFC East in a couple years, and one team desperately searching for a franchise QB ... that team will be the Pats.

I disagree.  I think Rosen will suck and is not a long term answer for Miami.  He was not good for a reason last year.  It wasn’t all his offensive line.  He. Was. Not. Good.

Ive never seen so many in the media make excuses for a player sucking 

7 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Everyone on here thinks Rosen will suck.  I prefer Allen but we will be mad at the Cardinals giving him to the Dolphins for free for the next several years.

not me. rosen was my top qb last year and would've been this year too. sucks Miami got him but its game on now lets go

3 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I disagree.  I think Rosen will suck and is not a long term answer for Miami.  He was not good for a reason last year.  It wasn’t all his offensive line.  He. Was. Not. Good.

Ive never seen so many in the media make excuses for a player sucking 

Umm, Josh Allen pretty much sucked too ....