Miami: Acquires QB Josh Rosen

31 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

What exactly has Josh Rosen done to get you so worked up about him.  Do you know him personally?  Do you actually know he is a Jerk and a bad teammate?  Didn't think so.  I'll also bet a year ago you were ready to burn down one bills drive after passing on Rosen.   

John is the same kind of person who runs Marshawn Lynch out of town as a dirt bag. All because he had his parked car searched in CA, under probable cause because the cop smelled weed when he walked to the car. That POS tested sober and had some pot and a registered gun in the trunk. What a dirt bag...??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Mark92 said:

He un-followed his employer who just last night screwed him over.  Would you thank your employer if you went into work tomorrow and they had a 20 year old there that was going to replace you?  Doubt it.  

This happened to me recently. Big new project, I was named the design lead, until they brought in someone younger and "better educated" (I have no degree, but I am a badass at the same joint  for 18.5 years).

Five months later, youngin is still making more money, but I am the visionary that 15 other engineers still consult for every critical decision.

I am okay with it. Less stress on me.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I also wish Allen could have sat under Fitz for a year.......but Allen was supposed to be the raw prospect remember?

and yes....if I was drafted in the first round by an NFL team I would thank the team for drafting me...thank the fans....and move onto my next team.

but Im not a entitled prick like Rosen

You gotta forgive Seabiscuit. He hates Allen because of his high school tweets, and loves Rosen because of his politics.

He went from a homer to someone who can't post without knocking down strawmen or reminding everyone that he played the game and bangs tens. Look at all of his posts. He can't comment without a "Fans are stupid cus..." or "if Josh allen was not a Bill...". He's a princess and should be treated as such.

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I did like him before the draft, but as it got closer for me it came down to one thing and I posted about it.

I think he is a dick.

”Oh you mean he is a tough as nails no nonsense competitor?”

No...I think he is a dick.  People who know him personally think he is a dick.  For comparison, for those of you who think Chris Hogan is a dick, think along those same lines.

maybe it hasn’t shown in Arizona as some will defend, but that is his dickdom laying in wait.

”You don’t like his politics or how he is outspoken!”

i could careless about his politics and I love how out spoken some of the Bills are...I actually love the character it shows.

No...it is because people I know are familiar with him and he is a U.S., Grade A off the bone dick.

But Donuts, did you answer the fundamental question of whether or not he’s also a jerk IRL? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

(post of the day for you BTW!)

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

But Donuts, did you answer the fundamental question of whether or not he’s also a jerk IRL? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

(post of the day for you BTW!)

Huds, seriously, I have no grudge against him and after Baker he was my other early favorite for QB.

Then I read all the stuff, and didn’t believe it.  Then I talked to someone in the know with the kid and he is...um...a jerk!

...and even if they loved him, I thought he would be a guy that wouldn’t be here after five years.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

You gotta forgive Seabiscuit. He hates Allen because of his high school tweets, and loves Rosen because of his politics.

He went from a homer to someone who can't post without knocking down strawmen or reminding everyone that he played the game and bangs tens. Look at all of his posts. He can't comment without a "Fans are stupid cus..." or "if Josh allen was not a Bill...". He's a princess and should be treated as such.

It’s weird.  I have no idea who you are but you presume to know a lot about me.  Thank you for caring.  I’ll try to remember who you are. 

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s weird.  I have no idea who you are but you presume to know a lot about me.  Thank you for caring.  I’ll try to remember who you are. 

4 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

giphy.gif

Right episode, wrong animated gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10578739

• Haha (+1) 2