Latest Rumor From Sources DEEP Inside The Bills' War Room

Apparently, Beane & Co. have their eye on one or more undisclosed players.  Although he is content with staying put at the 9th spot and drafting the BPA, Brandon is willing to trade down if he feels the opportunity to improve the value of the new first selection is better than the value of what would have been the original selection.  Now the target of either the original first selection or the new draft position, whichever it turns out to be, will be determined not only by the possible trade partner, but also, and this is critical: the order of the selections before the Bills' original selection at 9.  My source will keep me updated with any new information and I will pass this along to all of you, post haste.  Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Peace Frog said:

Apparently, Beane & Co. have their eye on one or more undisclosed players.  Although he is content with staying put at the 9th spot and drafting the BPA, Brandon is willing to trade down if he feels the opportunity to improve the value of the new first selection is better than the value of what would have been the original selection.  Now the target of either the original first selection or the new draft position, whichever it turns out to be, will be determined not only by the possible trade partner, but also, and this is critical: the order of the selections before the Bills' original selection at 9.  My source will keep me updated with any new information and I will pass this along to all of you, post haste.  Go Bills!

All of this makes perfect sense, source or no source.  Keep ‘em coming and we shall see.  At this point I believe everything and nothing.  That keeps it very interesting.

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Link.... or it’s not true

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

So no trade up with the jets 0:)