Players you like

David Montgomery.  Credited with over 100 broken tackles last year and only 3 fumbles in almost 700 career touches.  I liked James Conner two years ago and Robb Riddick is an all time favorite of mine.  I want guys that grind out tough yards and help sustain offense with all around play.  I do not favor dancers that look for daylight that never comes.

Kahale Warring is an improving, athletic TE prospect that has an interesting back story and fits in the 3rd round.  The Draft Network's Ledyard wrote:

"Warring has the quickness and speed of a big wide receiver, but the length of a tight end and the biceps of a greek god. His routes and releases are already surprisingly polished, and while he can improve a bit as a blocker and continue to sharpen his ball skills, the work ethic and football character attributed to him at San Diego State bodes well for him reaching his high ceiling. Time this man gets the love he deserves as a top 100 prospect"

Any player with a local connection.  The BN had a story on them recently.  The UB guys and those that played their high scholl ball here are interesting to me.  I will follow all of them as they take their best shot at having an NFL career.

Punter Mich Wishnowsky of Utah.  Others mentioned him so I looked at his draft profile.  Very atheltic, former Aussie Rules player, 3X Ray Guy finalist and apparently has some good directional kicking skills.  I'd like the Bills to have a reliable punter that can handle the job without putting the team in bad situations with mishit or poorly placed punts.  His athleticism may flash the way Moorman's did.  Mitch Wishnowsky  I'd bet he'd be a fun guy to have on the roster too.

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

None of 'em! Not one in the whole damned bunch!

Oh, no! Did they step on your lawn?   ?

There will be a good player at #9, and by the second round they may just pick a guy I’ve never heard of. It could happen.....

I want us to trade back, draft Simmons with 1st, add Knox with additional second rounder.  So right there our two biggest holes are fixed, and we have 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6,7  left to parlay into a starter or two or three