Insider info from my friend if anyone wants it.

JayW

23 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

LOL you post a lot and have lots of opinions and thoughts...

Ha...all good, thought you mean like mad scientist on trades lol.

Personally, I think Jonah Williams will be the pick if we stay at 9 right now.  I also think its still possible to trade down, and all the rumors last couple hours could be a trade up.  I think the only 2 guys they would go up for are Quennin or Allen personally, but who knows.  

I remain skeptical on the trade up given the expense though, but certainly wouldn't surprise me.  I just hope if we trade up we do it and still keep our 2nd round pick this year as its going to net a good player too.  

This should be an interesting draft with so much uncertainty though.  I have changed my mind 100 times on how I think the top 5 is going to fall and what Bills will do.  I am still changing my mind now.  As I sit here, I am starting to question Murray going to AZ.  Part of me thinks they are going to take Quennin Williams or Bosa with the latter going to SF.  

Jets want to trade down, and may get their wish if Murray falls to 3 and could get a bounty from crazy Dan Snyder.  Raiders are such a crap shoot that while they SHOULD take Josh Allen (if first 3 picks are some combo of Murray, Bosa and Quennin) it wouldn't surprise me to see them do something really off the radar and take Hockenson, Josh Jacobs, or one of the other QB's.  Thats how little I think of the Raiders organization right now that its plausible they could pass on Josh Allen and do something like that.  

Its just one of those drafts that could go as expected early or really go off the rails.  Cant wait!  One more HOUR!

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ha...all good, thought you mean like mad scientist on trades lol.

Personally, I think Jonah Williams will be the pick if we stay at 9 right now.  I also think its still possible to trade down, and all the rumors last couple hours could be a trade up.  I think the only 2 guys they would go up for are Quennin or Allen personally, but who knows.  

I remain skeptical on the trade up given the expense though, but certainly wouldn't surprise me.  I just hope if we trade up we do it and still keep our 2nd round pick this year as its going to net a good player too.  

This should be an interesting draft with so much uncertainty though.  I have changed my mind 100 times on how I think the top 5 is going to fall and what Bills will do.  I am still changing my mind now.  As I sit here, I am starting to question Murray going to AZ.  Part of me thinks they are going to take Quennin Williams or Bosa with the latter going to SF.  

Jets want to trade down, and may get their wish if Murray falls to 3 and could get a bounty from crazy Dan Snyder.  Raiders are such a crap shoot that while they SHOULD take Josh Allen (if first 3 picks are some combo of Murray, Bosa and Quennin) it wouldn't surprise me to see them do something really off the radar and take Hockenson, Josh Jacobs, or one of the other QB's.  Thats how little I think of the Raiders organization right now that its plausible they could pass on Josh Allen and do something like that.  

Its just one of those drafts that could go as expected early or really go off the rails.  Cant wait!  One more HOUR!

LOL "not like an idiot or crazy ass guy"

I am all over the place. Part of me wants the trade up like a "Biscuit" type move. We have tons of cap space and need elite players for the role players we can sign in FA. If they go for it, I will support it. They haven't proven to be idiots yet. I am okay at #9, trading down is a bit meh for me, but I get it if we do. I just feel like finding and going after elite talent is what we should be doing right now.

I can see us doing anything. I'm so glad we aren't the 'Skins and I will say the Raiders for right now, Mayock does well with the draft, now Gruden - he is a wild card.

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

LOL "not like an idiot or crazy ass guy"

I am all over the place. Part of me wants the trade up like a "Biscuit" type move. We have tons of cap space and need elite players for the role players we can sign in FA. If they go for it, I will support it. They haven't proven to be idiots yet. I am okay at #9, trading down is a bit meh for me, but I get it if we do. I just feel like finding and going after elite talent is what we should be doing right now.

I can see us doing anything. I'm so glad we aren't the 'Skins and I will say the Raiders for right now, Mayock does well with the draft, now Gruden - he is a wild card.

Im not as enthused about a trade up that also costs us our 2nd this year...ESPECIALLY if it includes our first next year which is supposed to be loaded at the offensive skill positions.

But, I do know one thing...I fully believe in and support McD and Beane.  So I wont be pissed if they made some big move up.  I think I still prefer trading back a few spots and getting an extra 2nd then taking someone like Simmons, Wilkins, Hockenson, DK, etc.  

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im not as enthused about a trade up that also costs us our 2nd this year...ESPECIALLY if it includes our first next year which is supposed to be loaded at the offensive skill positions.

But, I do know one thing...I fully believe in and support McD and Beane.  So I wont be pissed if they made some big move up.  I think I still prefer trading back a few spots and getting an extra 2nd then taking someone like Simmons, Wilkins, Hockenson, DK, etc.  

I entirely understand where you are coming from, it makes a lot of sense!

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

They think Oliver is a “rotational DL” but like him and would be cool with him at 9

A rotational DLineman has a 3rd round grade... not top 10

they rotate all their d lineman .  

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Ugh!  I have to go to my son’s elementary school open house.   ?

live on on the west coast.  Times like these makes me wish I was still on the east coast. 

Same boat. Had a work event thrown on my lap last minute ... starts at 6, so I will just miss the pick unless we move up to 3.

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

They think Oliver is a “rotational DL” but like him and would be cool with him at 9

A rotational DLineman has a 3rd round grade... not top 10

I think a high impact guy who comes out on short yardage is worth a 9- also i believe in a McDermott D all lineman are basically rotational

They might like Oliver but they LOVE Q Williams , this is coming from someone at One Bills Drive .. Just don't like starting these type of threads cause ppl tend to get crazy lol. 

If they can get him for a reasonable swap , they are going after him. Feel he's a generational talent , fits scheme and the process!

3 hours ago, Buff76ers said:

Just have someone take a pic with their phone of the pic of the pic you got from your insider and then post that pic from the other phone.  case closed and then instant credibility. 

But then you have to snap the phone in half... like Breaking Bad with the burner phones.