Insider info from my friend if anyone wants it.

JayW

Just now, JayW said:

Unfortunately i haven't heard anything else, i think that hes locked down now but not sure I did ask him if hes heard anything else, I'm in the movies waiting for Avengers to start so thatll probably be all I got. Not much but its something. Lol.

The movies on draft night?!?!  Get your priorities straight sir.  We need more info!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JayW said:

Unfortunately i haven't heard anything else, i think that hes locked down now but not sure I did ask him if hes heard anything else, I'm in the movies waiting for Avengers to start so thatll probably be all I got. Not much but its something. Lol.

A mini van :(

Nice, enjoy the movie!  My friend saw an early screening of it as his wife worked on it and he said it was awesome.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, R Y G A R said:

I'm glad Sweat is not on the radar. Wish him the best with his health and career, but I wanted nothing to do with him on Buffalo. 

But I DO want someone to love him in the top 8! 

4 minutes ago, PIZ said:

The movies on draft night?!?!  Get your priorities straight sir.  We need more info!

Ugh!  I have to go to my son’s elementary school open house.   ?

live on on the west coast.  Times like these makes me wish I was still on the east coast. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

live on on the west coast.  Times like these makes me wish I was still on the east coast. 

I'm likely going to miss the pick live too.  O have the DVR set.  When they moved to Thursday night for the draft it really screwed things up for me.

7 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I waited a ayear for the movie, draft is on DVR and i am logging off now until after the movie. I blame the kids but i wanted to see the movie just as bad lol. Go Bills! See you all later!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

My take is they think all Dlinemen or rotational.  They want 2 deep at every position

In McDermott’s case he does like to rotate. I don’t think it precludes them from taking a 3tech to replace Kyle high, but to use multiple picks to do so probably not. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Raiders took Hurst last year in the 5th. If Sweat is there in the 4th, I’d take a chance. 

My guess is that Sweat is off of their board and it’s not solely due to the Medical. The comment about him being late reminds me of these comments from Beane a few years ago

This isn’t always a simple X’s and O’s session, either. Scouts are paying attention to everything when they ask a player to set up a private meeting or workout. Beane recalled an email this week from an assistant coach on one of his players who wasn’t on time for a private workout.

“The guy was late twice with a coach at another school ready to meet with him,” Beane said. “I already had some questions on his dedication and love for the game. We’ll talk about it when we get back (for draft meetings), but right now, he’s off my board. He’s a pretty good player. I’m not into that.”

Beane doesn’t want to be on the hook for a player who can’t be counted on.

“Shame on me for bringing a guy in here and he’s late for stuff and I knew it,” Beane said. “There’s been some traces of it, and this is more confirmation. That’s all part of it.”

Edited by YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My guess is that Sweat is off of their board and it’s not solely due to the Medical. The comment about him being late reminds me of these comments from Beane a few years ago

As a day 1 or 2 pick, I’d maybe balk.  IMHO he’d be a good gamble in the 4th. 

26 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I'm 13 hours ahead in Japan.  So I have to work during the draft

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JayW said:

Last time i started a thread with insider info it was dead on, i know someone who works for the Bills and this is some info he gave me. he is currently in the war room i cant attach the screenshot for some reason keeps saying its too big  no matter what i do so im just gonna type what he said: 

They like Oliver, but Beane will not move up for a rotational DL. 

Sweat has a 100% medical “F” grade. 

“He heart condition is mild, but high-risk. Could play whole career with no problems or it could progress and he's not be able to play anymore in the future.  Hard to predict. He was late to two team meetings as well”.  

Nothing earth shattering but interesting nonetheless. 

I figured the new medical news on Sweat was bogus.That Dr. In Houston got paid off...by his agent.

1 hour ago, JayW said:

Last time i started a thread with insider info it was dead on, i know someone who works for the Bills and this is some info he gave me. he is currently in the war room i cant attach the screenshot for some reason keeps saying its too big  no matter what i do so im just gonna type what he said: 

They like Oliver, but Beane will not move up for a rotational DL. 

Sweat has a 100% medical “F” grade. 

“He heart condition is mild, but high-risk. Could play whole career with no problems or it could progress and he's not be able to play anymore in the future.  Hard to predict. He was late to two team meetings as well”.  

Nothing earth shattering but interesting nonetheless. 

i heard on NFL net that his heart was fine and it was a misdiagnosis.