PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

• SDS changed the title to PanchoBilla enters Hospice

This is extremely sad. Although I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting this man I can’t help but root for him as not just a Bills fan but a human being. It breaks my heart to see those pics with his kids. I can’t imagine the pain they are all going through and wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

We always posthumously say life is too short and I am going to stop sweating the small stuff and enjoy whatever time I have left, I know I have numerous times after a loved one or someone this young is so sick. 

This mans attitude towards his disease is truly inspirational. He’s literally fighting for his life and showing us incredible strength. I will pray for him and his family. God speed Poncho, rest easy now. Like a true Bills fan, never quit, never give up. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

We had a similar experience with my parents.  Dad was 2 days, Mom was almost a month.  The former was a heck of a lot better.

Sad news for Poncho and his family.

Grandma was six weeks.  After two, I gave serious consideration to smothering her with a pillow.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Grandma was six weeks.  After two, I gave serious consideration to smothering her with a pillow.  

Naah....why do that when they no doubt gave you the option to starve her to death?

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Naah....why do that when they no doubt gave you the option to starve her to death?

That was optional?  I thought starving to death was just how hospice worked.

We treat our pets kinder in death than we do our elders.