Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mead107

PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

 

 

sad news, for sure.

 

sign this petition if you want to see Ezra a buffalo bill.

 

 

This is an idea of Ted Kayaman from Facebook. We are trying to get the Buffalo Bills to sign Pancho Billa to a 1 day contract so he'll always be a part of the Buffalo Bills. Please vote, and share with all your friends!! This needs to happen!!!!!

 

Make Pancho Billa a Buffalo Bill

 

Sign Pancho Billa to a one day Contract

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2019 at 2:27 PM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

 

 

Ed gets it, he's already got it. I can't wait for him to get it on Sundays.

 

He and JA will be the faces of the franchise for the next 10 years.

 

Buffalo is in good hands.

 

Edit:

 

Good luck Ezra, I have a family member in hospice now. It's difficult and not an exact science.

9 months in and she is doing 'well'

 

I wish Ezra and his family well.

 

Circling my wagon for you Ezra, thankful Ed took time to visit.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw man, so sad to read that update. Pancho and his family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very sad to hear the news about our good friend Pancho. I know many prayers from the Mafia are being sent his way. Let’s continue to pray that Ezra and his family find peace and strength. And let’s hope Pancho takes a miraculous turn and knocks out this miserable disease.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Poor guy 

You shouldn't think of it that way..he's going out with love and he will be a legend forever here in Buffalo and to Bills Mafia.

We salute him and we will get him a Lombardi...one day.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are all praying for Ezra! I believe in PanchoPower! 🙏

 

 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Bills can put up some Pancho insignia above where the 12th man is on the wall....at least for the season. Maybe longer.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 10:45 PM, LeGOATski said:

😐... I'm Jeff

Tough to do when GOD is playing CB....

God tripped the CB and put a perfect spiral in his hands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) -- Buffalo Bills super fan Pancho Billa does not appear to be doing well.

Billa, whose real name is Ezra Castro, is battling cancer.

 

His lifelong companion, Veronica, shared a message with News 4, stating "It has become difficult for Ezra to breathe, so he has been on a constant medicine drip to keep him confortable. Pancho has been asleep, not moving, and non-responsive since this past Thursday."

 

She went on to thank the Bills Mafia for their continued support and love.

 

 

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/pancho-billa-s-partner-shares-health-update/1998735167?fbclid=IwAR3_aUTKOCRYfTwMaSQuzN8z03C71Aut6Rw3i1iHueLejqVzSFK_7B_kd04

 

 

 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

usatsi_10425535.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

 

Petition looks for Bills to sign Pancho Billa to one-day contract

 

Sign Pancho Billa to a one day Contract

 

The Buffalo Bills have virtually finalized all of their major signings at this point in the offseason. However, a Bills fan has started a petition for the organization to offer at least one more contract.

 

A change.org petition is seeking signatures to fulfill the goal of the Buffalo Bills signing superfan Pancho Billa to a one-day contract. The petition, aimed with the intended audience of the Buffalo Bills Front Office, hopes the organization will recognize Ezra Castro, affectionately known as Pancho Billa, for his involvement within the Buffalo fan community.

 

The petition has been signed 6,290 times as of Sunday night. The goal for the petition is 7,500 signatures, which would be quite a feat for a movement that started only a couple of days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

usatsi_10425535.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

 

Petition looks for Bills to sign Pancho Billa to one-day contract

 

Sign Pancho Billa to a one day Contract

 

The Buffalo Bills have virtually finalized all of their major signings at this point in the offseason. However, a Bills fan has started a petition for the organization to offer at least one more contract.

 

A change.org petition is seeking signatures to fulfill the goal of the Buffalo Bills signing superfan Pancho Billa to a one-day contract. The petition, aimed with the intended audience of the Buffalo Bills Front Office, hopes the organization will recognize Ezra Castro, affectionately known as Pancho Billa, for his involvement within the Buffalo fan community.

 

The petition has been signed 6,290 times as of Sunday night. The goal for the petition is 7,500 signatures, which would be quite a feat for a movement that started only a couple of days ago.


Had the pleasure of getting to know Pancho at McFadden's and the many other Bills bars in Dallas starting in 2011. From what I know of him Im not so sure he would want to be signed to the team. He was very happy being one of us...a "fan" and prided himself in being the biggest Bills fan he could possibly be. I like the gesture but, again, don't think this is something he would have particularly wanted. With that said, prayers to him that he wakes up and can make that decision if they did offer it.

 

I would like to see his mask and uniform put on display somehere in New Era and future stadiums.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

usatsi_10425535.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

 

Petition looks for Bills to sign Pancho Billa to one-day contract

 

Sign Pancho Billa to a one day Contract

 

The Buffalo Bills have virtually finalized all of their major signings at this point in the offseason. However, a Bills fan has started a petition for the organization to offer at least one more contract.

 

A change.org petition is seeking signatures to fulfill the goal of the Buffalo Bills signing superfan Pancho Billa to a one-day contract. The petition, aimed with the intended audience of the Buffalo Bills Front Office, hopes the organization will recognize Ezra Castro, affectionately known as Pancho Billa, for his involvement within the Buffalo fan community.

 

The petition has been signed 6,290 times as of Sunday night. The goal for the petition is 7,500 signatures, which would be quite a feat for a movement that started only a couple of days ago.

 

Great guy, but sorry, not on board with this.  One day 'retirement' contracts are for players, not fans.

 

If the Bills want to honor him with a decal or moment of silence before the home opener (assuming he passes of course), that'd be great.

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Meh 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rodneykm said:

 

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) -- Buffalo Bills super fan Pancho Billa does not appear to be doing well.

Billa, whose real name is Ezra Castro, is battling cancer.

 

His lifelong companion, Veronica, shared a message with News 4, stating "It has become difficult for Ezra to breathe, so he has been on a constant medicine drip to keep him confortable. Pancho has been asleep, not moving, and non-responsive since this past Thursday."

 

She went on to thank the Bills Mafia for their continued support and love.

 

 

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/pancho-billa-s-partner-shares-health-update/1998735167?fbclid=IwAR3_aUTKOCRYfTwMaSQuzN8z03C71Aut6Rw3i1iHueLejqVzSFK_7B_kd04

 

 

 

 

Just read this on wivb's site directly. Cancer blows chunks and I hate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

 

Great guy, but sorry, not on board with this.  One day 'retirement' contracts are for players, not fans.

 

If the Bills want to honor him with a decal or moment of silence before the home opener (assuming he passes of course), that'd be great.

Yeah agreed. Love Pancho, but there are other ways to honor him. There are some people who want to put his name on the Wall and I think that’s taking it a little too far.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Yeah agreed. Love Pancho, but there are other ways to honor him. There are some people who want to put his name on the Wall and I think that’s taking it a little too far.

 

I think they should have a Pancho decal of some sort and put it on the wall for a year right under the 12th Man.

 

He is no better than any of us fans. I’m sure he would say the same thing BUT he has become a symbol for us and it would be cool. The Bills recognize what this guy is all about and made him part if the Oliver selection.

 

Something for a year would be nice. Even if it’s a black ribbon above the 12th Man.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

I think a patch in his honor on the Jerseys would be appropriate. 

 A Sombrero patch!

43104943_1913032312325844_86591812974464

Edited by cd1
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...