PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

I never met Pancho in person, but he embodied all the great attributes of so many fans who have gone before him. Mom and Dad, Jane, Uncle Bud, Penny and so many others are high five-ing you in right now. I think that is why he touched us all. RIP PanchoBilla.

33 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thanks.  I should of done that (that I can do).  I just don't know how posters embed the tweet in a thread.

I'm an old dog that needs to learn a new trick.

go to the tweet. click the down arrow next to follow. then click copy link to tweet. open your post. paste the tweet link. it will then ask  Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead. 

click paste as plain text,  then submit post.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Immensely sad news to hear.

I hope Pancho is remembered forever more in a manner deemed appropriate - whether that is a uniform patch, wall of fame, statue or jumbotron reminders, I don't know.

Trust that ownership or marketing or fan outreach will determine what is best.

At the very least a VIVA LOS BILLS chant at every home game, classy guy should be actively remembered.   

• Like (+1) 1

This is such a sad day but in many ways a day to be proud. Ezra’s battle was an inspiration to everyone and the way that the Bills embraced he and his family unparalleled. We are different. This fan base, community and team are different. Pancho was a perfect example of that. This does not happen ANYWHERE else. There is one team and one fan base in all of sports that is like this. While it’s terrible to see such a young, decent man, succumb to cancer it is special the way that he was embraced. RIP Ezra and Viva Los Bills!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

go to the tweet. click the down arrow next to follow. then click copy link to tweet. open your post. paste the tweet link. it will then ask  Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead. 

click paste as plain text,  then submit post.

too much work 

click "copy link to tweet"

Paste 

[Enter]

Auto embedded 

its a slightly different on a mobile the copy tweet address is at the bottom 

• Thank you (+1) 2