PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

RIP Pancho. You touched a lot of lives, inspired a lot of people and you Will be remembered for many years to come. Not everyone can say that they made such a mark on so many people. 

Thoughts and and prayers with Ezra’s significant other and his children in this difficult time. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

BTW, F*** you, cancer, and your effect through many years of my life on the people I love and care about.

...F*** you, big time...again.

I firmly second this sentiment. 

• Like (+1) 3

The Bills should make September 29th Pancho Billa memorial day. The game against the New England Patriots. Think about this before the a remembrance video on the Jumbo-tron, bring his whole family onto the field so Bills fans can give them love and dedicate the game to his memory just before kickoff. The Bills would be so juiced up they would wipe the Patriots out 48-0. It would be awesome and exactly what Pancho would of wanted. #PanchoPower

Image result for pancho billa

Just now, whatdrought said:

Not to be a negative nancy, but we might want to do this with a team that we have a record of success against... Doesn't look great to get blown out in a memorial game. 

The only blow out would be Bradys knee as Oliver drives him into the turf.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Not to be a negative nancy, but we might want to do this with a team that we have a record of success against... Doesn't look great to get blown out in a memorial game. 

With the powers of Pancho we beat the pants of those patsies!

• Like (+1) 1