PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

15 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Correct - it is such sad news. The only positive (if you want to call it that) is that he is no longer suffering.

Having lost a dearly beloved family member to cancer, I can say from first hand experience that Cancer is a Douche and yes, when a loved one passes away from cancer one is sad and mourns, but is grateful that they are no longer suffering.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I’ve heard a lot of back and forth about the attention he’s received, how other fans may be in similar situations. 

Regardless, I would like to think that Ezra couldn’t have scripted a better final few years.  This team meant a lot to him and they incorporated him into the organization in ways I’ve never seen from another team.  

This man kept his spirits high while his body was fighting against him.  He deserved all the attention, support, and love he received.  

I’m happy his days of fighting and pain are over for him. 

Rest In Peace good sir

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

While it is a very sad story, all of the suggestions(1 day contract, decal on uniforms, some kind of a symbol on wall of fame, tshirts, statue, etc...) are an insult to long time fans(STH) who go back to the rockpile days, been to all 4 Super Bowls, traveled all over the country to follow the team, attended numerous training camps, and stood by this team for 60 years of a lot of ***** football.  

you felt it necessary to post this? seems more of an envious post rather then one of compassion for a well recognized bills fan that just lost his battle with cancer. maybe you can contact the bills organization and let them know how you've been a dedicated fan for 60 years.

R.I.P. Ezra

• Like (+1) 3

Rest in fun, Pancho. Hope you enjoy Bills games from never ending tail gates with all the great fans who got there before you! 

And if if you have any extra pull up there, maybe help a couple calls go against the Pats for a change. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1