PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think seeing it as an "insult" is a stretch

While I have mad respect for Pancho and wish healing to his family and friends on their loss, I do agree some of the suggestions seem over the top.

Yeah, insult might be a bit too much, but I also understand the sentiment. 

13 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

While it is a very sad story, all of the suggestions(1 day contract, decal on uniforms, some kind of a symbol on wall of fame, tshirts, statue, etc...) are an insult to long time fans(STH) who go back to the rockpile days, been to all 4 Super Bowls, traveled all over the country to follow the team, attended numerous training camps, and stood by this team for 60 years of a lot of ***** football.  

I concur. Let's not get too caught up in this unfortunate situation. No disrespect to him, but some of the suggestions were a bit over the top. He was a dedicated fan, and that is appreciated. His story is sad and he passed far too young, but the season doesn't need to be dedicated to him in any sort of way. RIP PB. 

Sheesh, I was truly hoping he could fight this.

R.i.p to a man that looked to have a huge heart. Any family or friends on here , I truly give my condolences to you.

I know for a fact where he will be in spirit on Sundays from Sept -Jan. 

3 minutes ago, JPL7 said:

I concur. Let's not get too caught up in this unfortunate situation. No disrespect to him, but some of the suggestions were a bit over the top. He was a dedicated fan, and that is appreciated. His story is sad and he passed far too young, but the season doesn't need to be dedicated to him in any sort of way. RIP PB. 

I agree. 

20 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

While it is a very sad story, all of the suggestions(1 day contract, decal on uniforms, some kind of a symbol on wall of fame, tshirts, statue, etc...) are an insult to long time fans(STH) who go back to the rockpile days, been to all 4 Super Bowls, traveled all over the country to follow the team, attended numerous training camps, and stood by this team for 60 years of a lot of ***** football.  

Wow.

Could not resist, could you?

• Thank you (+1) 1