PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

This has probably been posted elsewhere already, but wanted to link to the go fund me for Pancho & his family that was set up by the Houston Bills Backers:

https://www.gofundme.com/pancho-power

If this isn't a good cause, I don't know what is. We open our wallets everyday for inconsequential things, this one would mean something.  

Done! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I am sorry that you had to see them have bad experiences. I sleep next to someone who helps 15-20 people a week enter and get the best treatment during their stay from the least to most expensive hospices. It should not be a bad experience but sometimes you need a good advocate. If you or anyone here ever needs advice on hospice, send me a PM, and I volunteer an expert. She thinks we are all crazy for liking the Bills like we do, but she understands our mental disease.  

Most hospices are incredible and a much better way to receive end of life care than anything you will get in a hospital

or on your own. 

I agree that they are muuuuuch better than our current alternatives. Was the best option for my own father. That said, for a lot of people would be nice to see even better alternatives available and that’s no knock on hospice- just that end of life is ugly and complicated and I think we need more diverse offerings out there. Hospice is great for many though.

not to derail though- hopefully pancho gets the best care and everything he needs to reach the outcome that best serves he and his family. Seems like a good dude that I am definitely rooting for.