PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

59 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

My mother spent a few days in hospice and the people were unbelievable. The hardest decision that any of us has ever made was to do that but in hindsight it was the right decision. God Bless Pancho and his family

My father was there a few days. It was awful, and beautiful at the same time. God bless those people who do that day after day. I don’t think I could do it. 

Prayers for Pancho and his family. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

So difficult to enjoy the draft knowing this poor guy is going through this... We all die, but I can’t help but tear up at the thought of having to leave his young children behind.   Prayers are with you Pancho, praying for an “Andy Dalton curse breaking” miracle.  

And even though I know you’re not reading this as I’m sure every waking second is being spent with your wonderful family, hopefully you can take some solace in the fact that the greatest fan base in the world will do whatever it can to look out/take care of your little Pancho Billas.  If we can generate all the money for the charities we have as a fan base, there is no doubt in my mind that we will go above and beyond to help out your family, and most importantly make sure the memory and spirit of Pancho Billa lives on as long as their is Buffalo Bills football.   Your strength and courage in the face of overwhelming adversity is truly an inspiration on a level that can’t justly be put into words.

• Like (+1) 8

5 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

So difficult to enjoy the draft knowing this poor guy is going through this... We all die, but I can’t help but tear up at the thought of having to leave his young children behind.   Prayers are with you Pancho, praying for an “Andy Dalton curse breaking” miracle.  

And even though I know you’re not reading this as I’m sure every waking second is being spent with your wonderful family, hopefully you can take some solace in the fact that the greatest fan base in the world will do whatever it can to look out/take care of your little Pancho Billas.  If we can generate all the money for the charities we have as a fan base, there is no doubt in my mind that we will go above and beyond to help out your family, and most importantly make sure the memory and spirit of Pancho Billa lives on as long as their is Buffalo Bills football.   Your strength and courage in the face of overwhelming adversity is truly an inspiration on a level that can’t justly be put into words.

Sad news for all Bills fans today. 

What a bummer for draft day. This stirs up sad memories, because Mom and Dad passed away in hospice the past few years.

But Pancho would not allow for self pity--he wants screamin maniac fans--so that's what I'll be tonight.

..praying for you Pancho..don't eat the Jello at hospice..insist on ice cream.