PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

36 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I just wanted to make sure this gets the visibility it deserves...Sad day

He actually looked good in the pictures from this weekend.  Not like somebody about to go into hospice.  

• Sad 2

41 minutes ago, The Senator said:

My brother lasted 2 months in hospice, my mom 4 days.

Very sad news.  All of our thoughts and prayers to Pancho and his family.

We had a similar experience with my parents.  Dad was 2 days, Mom was almost a month.  The former was a heck of a lot better.

Sad news for Poncho and his family.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

We had a similar experience with my parents.  Dad was 2 days, Mom was almost a month.  The former was a heck of a lot better.

Sad news for Poncho and his family.

..certainly is....and a difficult stretch for you as well...........

....just do not let this man suffer...palliative/comfort care is the utmost now if it is no longer treatable......only hope for a miracle....they effed up my late cancer stricken mother's palliative meds......was supposed to be on morphine and Ativan (anxiety).....inexplicably stopped Ativan and the Hospice folks I had on the case questioned the decision, but the facility ignored them......went through hell until her death...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Prayers Poncho n family!!! Hang on Brother. You are too loved to succumb so soon. I pray for you. 

Bills should draft Pancho Billa with the last 7th rounder they have. That would make it an unwasted pick then. First Bills fan ever, worth a draft pick.

Maybe NFL would let them have an honorary pick at the end of the 7th round. Or call it first pick in the 12th man round.

• Like (+1) 2