PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

There's only one way patients exit hospice. 

EDIT: All you twit heads, get working.....

Castro is now unable to travel, but he is hoping the #BillsMafia will get behind bringing @PanchoBilla1 to an effort called the #NFL100Contest on Twitter, in which two fans will be given NFL season tickets good for all games, generation to generation and including playoffs, for 100 years.

Edited by Just Jack
  • Sad 2

https://buffalonews.com/2019/04/25/sean-kirst-pancho-billa-enters-hospice-care-speaks-of-gratitude-to-billsmafia/

"I just want the #BillsMafia to keep praying and to know how thankful I am and that I love them to death," Castro said Thursday, "and how honored I am to be an honorary Buffalonian, for life."

His voice broke, and he wept.

Veronica Borjon, Castro's longtime partner, said he will receive hospice care at the hospital, where he can visit freely with their children, Gino, 6, and Lourdes, 3. An experimental treatment – which was successful in rolling back the tumors in Castro's liver – has compromised his lungs, making it difficult to breathe without access to supplemental oxygen and requiring his continued hospitalization, Borjon said.

Thoughts and and prayers with Pancho and his family

Castro is now unable to travel, but he is hoping the #BillsMafia will get behind bringing @PanchoBilla1 to an effort called the #NFL100Contest on Twitter, in which two fans will be given NFL season tickets good for all games, generation to generation and including playoffs, for 100 years.

Lets make it happen! 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1