PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

PANCHO UPDATE:  Ezra is in an ICU in Dallas receiving double oxygen as his inflamed lungs are making it difficult to process the oxygen into the blood stream and his oxygen levels had dropped to dangerous levels.  Continued prayers Backers!
????

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just heard from someone close to him that he's having a rough time in the hospital, but stable.  He is unlikely to be ready  to attend to the draft.  Send him more prayers, get him home.

Viva Ezra!  We'll be watching the draft on TV with you!

• Sad 1

Screen%20Shot%202018-11-27%20at%2012.35.

Pancho Billa cancels trip to NFL Draft over health concerns

Buffalo Bills super fan Ezra Castro, known affectionately as "Pancho Billa", will not be attending the 2019 NFL Draft in Nashville, TN. Castro, who is battling cancer, announced on Twitter on Tuesday that he will remain in the hospital.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Just heard from someone close to him that he's having a rough time in the hospital, but stable.  He is unlikely to be ready  to attend to the draft.  Send him more prayers, get him home.

Viva Ezra!  We'll be watching the draft on TV with you!

Saying an Our Father right now.  Thanks Weo.

• Like (+1) 2

Pancho:

Health comes 1st, still in the hospital for a few more days. Therefore, my trip to the #NFLDraft has been cancelled. Please con't to pray for me & my family. Thank you for the support from #BillsMafia & Fans across the #NFL. Much Buffalove! #PanchoPower #VivaLosBills

• Thank you (+1) 1